Reviews for Eternal Flower
2 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO, is what you promised us 5 years ago. 5. Still no surprise . Update soon plz, don't just forget those 2 chapters.
Kaitlyen chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
It's been like 4 years and I'm still waiting on the surprise! Update please?!
little tigress chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Hi!
That...was... Awesome.
You are very talented, i love all your poems, especially, the Pov of Ido, its amazing. I wait the next poems... Vida?!... Awesome! I love her character... And, if you want an idea, i proposse Kinra.
Well, i love this poems and i wait for the next.
See you!
Bye
Taylor's Sky chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
I love it! I was looking for poems to go along with my project on the book. Do you mind if i use it? I will give credit _ Btw: Yuso was the traitor who took Eona to Sethon in the second book
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
holy fudge! i have missed this so much i was rereading it the other night and i am loath to admit that i have forgotten all about your wonderful, heart-warming poems!

i look forward to your next poem as they are a beacon in a dark day
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Oh! I am rather pleasantly surprised with the path you chose to represent Lord Sethon, I quite enjoy how you interpret his mind and put yourself in his place. I am not sure of the other readers but I am certainly love your poem and I can't wait to see what the next one holds.
dragongirl423 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
you could do vida? or tozay?
dragongirl423 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
You should do one on sethon :)
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
You are a wonderful author dear and I adore the poems, especially the one about Lord Ido. As for the ideas you have requested you could perhaps write about Yuso or perhaps Lord Senthon. I do hope you update this again soon!
Faaia31 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
These are really good! They keep their rhythm the entire way through, which is more then I can say. XD lol. If you want to do more, what about Yuso? He'd be pretty interesting.

...well, I think anyway.
harrypopo chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Poor Chart and Rilla... fate just was not good to them. I like to comfort myself, though, by thinking that Chart and Eona became friends again because she lost her dragon powers and so didnt have contol over his will anymore.

Another wonderful chapter! Do you think you do a poem for Sethon? I think that would e most interesting... xD
harrypopo chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
That last line was pure perfection. I have nothing else to say other than that was a heart wrenching poem
harrypopo chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I love your poems. This one has to be my favorite, though, so far. Dillon, in my opinion, was the most regrettable death. He was young, and he was manipulated. None of the things he did were his choice. He was crazed by the sun drug and by the black folio.
harrypopo chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Amazing! :) this is wonderfully written!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
well damn... i have sooo got to reread Eon cause this is getting waaaay to confusing. but damn that man just creeped me out when i was reading the books... still an awesome piece