Reviews for A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
CM-Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Great story.
spk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful picture of grief. :)
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Caring loving Hotchy sitting with emotional vulnerable Rossi!

AWWW. *sniffles*
1547291 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Excellent done dear! I think you did amazing with these characters and the given prompt! You kept them both in character and it's easy to picture what is going on the story thanks to your description and the way you handled the situation. Thanks so much for sharing :))))
GraceBe chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Can't believe I didn't find this story earlier! It was very touching and as always very well written! It's hard to lose a parent and you captured the emotions really well. Hotch and Rossi are a great team.
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
omg! You had me crying as I read this!
Starrmyst chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
great fic...strong bond between two friends!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i love this story
hxchick chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was so sad, but touching. I liked seeing the softer, more vulnerable side of Dave and it was nice seeing Hotch being a good friend to him. I thought the characters were portrayed very well.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great story.

I love Hotch/Rossi friendship, and the thought that their friendship is so strong that one can be there for the other when he need it, not matter what it's beautiful.
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think you did a brilliant job with this. You managed to bring out a powerfully emotional side to Rossi. I also think the story worked well for the prompt, despite what you said in your A/N. Very well done!
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very emotional and touching. It's difficult to imagine Dave Rossi breaking down and sobbing, but you managed to make it believable. Job well done!
nebula2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Well, wow, I'm not sure what to say. Definitely not what I expected but very well written.