Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time
WalnutSeeker22161 chapter 24 . 1/8
Loved the story! I couldn't put it down. Great job and I hope to read more of ur fanfics in the future :)
Plumalchemyst chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
I loved it sad Minerva died though
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Harry is way to much of a Mary Sue. Way to much. It's a good story, but he needs less special abilities.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
read marker
DarkFireofAngelsSouls chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
This is like playing Halo Reach on Legendary and then going back and playing it on easy... I like it ; P
Iceberg335 chapter 24 . 6/23/2016
I love this story and I'm sad seeing it end but all good things must end at some point. Love it Miss it Wish I was in it but hey whatcha gonna do bout it.
Rosina Ferguson chapter 24 . 5/2/2016
Excellent story. I do love a good do-over time-travel fic and this is definitely one of the best. Have recommended to a few friends who will, I am sure, enjoy it as much as I. There was a definite lump in the throat at the end though.
nayin17 chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
Wonderful story just wish this is longer
nayin17 chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Wish Ginny started early at Hogwarts
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
He still got a Horcrux on himself
nayin17 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Both of them are back in time...good good
AaronD1 chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
This started out great! I don't remember which chapter it was, but all of a sudden things went into overdrive and the story felt incredibly rushed.

Not many characters made an appearance in this story, especially the Weasleys.

Overall a great story - but it could have been expanded quite a bit.
Guest in Europe chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
I'm not usually a fan of super Harry, but this is quite a convincing romp through time. I'm glad you stuck with it - well done and thanks for a fun read.
devang.didel chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
a nice plot and awesome action with a lot of creativeness
Anna Reid chapter 24 . 1/4/2016
don't make Harry as dark next time and have him use the stone that brings people back from death again while he is in the past. I'm not doing so well with my story do you have any suggestions? my author name is lilyharryjames