Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time
Queen Hady chapter 10 . 4/22
I like Dumbledore, but he is a pain in the neck sometimes
Queen Hady chapter 8 . 4/22
Wow! Nice
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 4/22
Good chapter
stylo1 chapter 4 . 4/12
i cant let sirius stay in azkaban
can you let pettigrew alive for 2 more years
the you can let sirius stay in azkaban
sigh she is right its like dumbels said choose between whats easy and whats right

yeah must be pretty hard after all its not you who is in azkaban. now i realize is skipped a lot of thoughts you wrote in between, but thats because they where drunk yes thats it
katiek121 chapter 24 . 3/23
I found this entertaining.
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 24 . 2/27
Good job
Good
jeannetaylor79 chapter 24 . 1/19
Great fic although it took you a long time to write it. I've only lately found it in someones favs as I only read completed works and read it. I do realize now why you hardly mentioned Ginny in this fic. I just went into your Favs and just about the only one or two you didn't list coupled up with Harry was Draco and Albus. Needless to say I'll not be reading any of them. have a great time writing.
HPCanonWorlds'WizardingGod chapter 24 . 1/7
I would have repeated all 7 yrs albeit with a married couple and . Hey, I'm just saying.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2017
great fic!
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
The Drink of Despair is far more than just a "Cruciatus Potion." Think of it as like a Dementor in a bottle. It makes u relive your worst nightmares.

And lol Dumbledore cracking jokes xD. :)

And yeah Harry. Ginny would skin you alive hehe.
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
It's pathetic that the staff of Hogwarts are shocked that Snape isn't bullying students or taking points off of them. Honestly, that man should have been fired years ago. Yup.