Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time
Guest in Europe chapter 24 . 1/27
I'm not usually a fan of super Harry, but this is quite a convincing romp through time. I'm glad you stuck with it - well done and thanks for a fun read.
devang.didel chapter 24 . 1/10
a nice plot and awesome action with a lot of creativeness
Anna Reid chapter 24 . 1/4
don't make Harry as dark next time and have him use the stone that brings people back from death again while he is in the past. I'm not doing so well with my story do you have any suggestions? my author name is lilyharryjames
snow fox2000 chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Fantastic story
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I can understand no sex, what with the lack of puberty, but its not like they are going to stunt their growths with making out.
serenityselena chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
Beta Critic chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Enjoyable all 24 chapters. Harry Potter fans will be astounded . Great and lovely read .

~ Beta Critic
HarlequinBlu chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I need like, another one of these. It was kind of short (which I like, a shortish attention span isn't normally helpful) and the epilogue was fantastic. Time travel fics are my favourites but no one ever really finishes them. 100/10
Epeefencer chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
Wonderful story, though I was saddened by Minerva's death. I love the honour you gave her with the name of Harry's and Ginny's child.
Epeefencer chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Don't hate you! I think cliff hangers are a writers best friend, much like the old serial movies of old.
Epeefencer chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Wow! Harry sure isn't fooling around, is he.
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
So, the piece of soul was in the body and not HArry's soul.
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Interesting question, was the piece of Tom's soul part of Harry or part of his body? Wonder which way you went with it.
AntiCreator chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoyed this. I didn't expect much as 100k words just didn't seem enough to cover it properly as I was thinking it would take a few years. I certainly didn't expect Harry to have it all finished before the end of his first year. Nevertheless, you did it well and I had a satisfying read thanks to you. Thank you.
AntiCreator chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
I read your profile and am glad to see your from the UK. I do sometimes despair reading Harry Potter fics with endless Americanisms in and so I'm glad I won't have to endure that with this one. I find it good so far although I'm curious to see how you're gonna finish it with its word count. Unless this is the first of a series. Either way, I'm enjoying it for now.