Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time
inshaowsoflove chapter 24 . 5/29
Well done
Fyreheart chapter 24 . 5/20
I've read a number of super-powerful Harry stories, but this one stands out for me. Very well done!
Fyreheart chapter 17 . 5/20
This is one of the best explanations of Dumbledore's actions and inactions that I've read. Not only hasn't he had to truly answer to anyone, but he honestly and sincerely believes the best of everyone and can't seem to grasp how callous and sometimes evil people really can be.
Eva chapter 24 . 5/13
I really enjoyed this story even though it was more of a "super Harry" unrealistic story than I usually like. But sometimes those are quite nice, this one in particular.
Chrisfragger chapter 24 . 4/25
Pretty good story. I like the last bit with turning Greybacks bodily fluids into molten liquid silver... OUCH!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 13 . 4/14
I'm enjoying the story overall, but I'm not a fan of Harry and Ginny having an open relationship so young. Keeping their true feelings for each other a secret wouldn't be impossible, especially since they are going to be spending so long apart.

I also really don't believe that the Weasley parents would allow Harry to share a room with their only daughter when they have a son who is the same age as Harry... That whole part is just impossible for me to get my head around. Especially when it came out that they like each other. The only way I can see Molly and Arthur "accepting" their daughters relationship is if they knew the truth, and even then a mother would try to protect her youngest child from entering into something too soon.

I get that they are technically married and that hiding a relationship is hard, but it's not impossible.

I do like that Harry is embracing his powers and getting stuff done early on. And thank you for not sending Ginny to school early just to be nearer to Harry.
tkepner chapter 21 . 3/15
The problem with Harry's impersonation of Tom is that the snake-like features are the reborn Tom, not the Tom that lived before 10/31/1981. No one except Harry and Ginny has seen the "new" Voldie.
Hippothestrowl chapter 24 . 3/3
Excellent story, well-paced and absorbing. Way over the top of course but who cares? Well done for sticking with it all those years (but glad I only discovered it and could read it completed in a few days!)
Sunshine72 chapter 24 . 2/17
Thanks, I love it,.
nesciamema chapter 24 . 2/9
Can't wait for your next fic, I really like how you write Harry & Ginny.
morring star chapter 24 . 2/8
Great story, can't wait for your next. How about send ron on his own back in time as I haven't seen one like that, but have him guilt ridden and brooding all the time at some preceded failure. Well doings things try and fix hermione up with some one else as ron feels he dosnt deserve to be with her, but keep end up saying and doing things, to make her fall in love with ron. To punsh things even further you could give ron a death wish attitude in being willing to die to get the job done. Hope this helps get the ideas following.
RipSlayer chapter 24 . 2/3
Amazing story with to many pros and no flaws, I idolise you and your ability to twist a well known and story and have it turned into a proper publishable story, if not for the fact of fan fiction being based off real books.
RipSlayer
EmlynMara chapter 24 . 2/1
Congratulations on finishing! Nice to see snippets of their lives as they move along in time. War with Voldemort was devastating and casualties and regrets make it more real - sad as that is.

Good luck on your next project.
yankeetiger chapter 1 . 2/1
this was amazing and i only read the prologue!
jeremiah123 chapter 24 . 1/30