Reviews for So Much For My Happy Ending
Endgame65 chapter 15 . 5/19
Please, please continue. I feel like you're so close.
mattywilkss chapter 13 . 3/17
This story started so well! Broody douche Winchester is fuckin killin me
angelisis7 chapter 15 . 3/8
I love this story. Allie and Dean and Buffy...Just perfection! Is there any chance this story will be updated? I can't wait to read more!
DoctorWho9 chapter 3 . 3/3
Tears!
kaoticangel1983 chapter 15 . 1/10
really thats where you leave me... i need to know what happens... dont leave in suspense now
Mary Mab chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
My I really do enjoy this story but now need sleep... What 3 o'clock in the morning... Shit no sleep for me... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I need to sleep but can't stop reading... No work tomorrow but if i want the car I have to take my mom to work so need to sleep... Now... Ok one more chapter then sleep... ;) ;p ;)
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Wow I started this at 3 but because of work it took till 2:15 to finally get to here... And all I want to do is read more but I have work in the morning so till tomorrow sometime great really great story... ;p ;) ;p
po-ta-toes98 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I love this story! Please write more when you can, I'm hooked! :)
Endgame65 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Uh oh. I have a feeling I know where you're going with this. Excellent to see you back to posting again and congratulations on getting on more of a schedule with the baby. Keep up the good work and know a lot of us are looking forward to your next post.
K-Marie-M chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
I am so excited that you are updating again. I love this story!
queenofcamelot chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Glad to see you finally had time to update something, hope you are well and are taking easy when you can, btw nice update
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Perfect timing! I just finished re reading this fix two days ago and then an update :) love it!
antariangirl93 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Yes! I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story. I constantly check up on it (even though I have it on alerts) just in case. Congrats on the baby!

Allie is so adorable and I love Dean with her. I hope you update really really soon. :)
Amber611 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I was SO THRILLED and EXCITED to see this updated! :D Amazing chapter and job as usual! I absolutely LOVED IT! :) Dean and Allie playing was Adorable, and loved the dinner too! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)