Reviews for So Much For My Happy Ending
So, it's been a while... you NEED to update. I don't know if you're still writing but you definitely need to. I've loved this story for a long time and I'm ready for some Buffy/Dean loving!

Please please start writing again. This story is one of my most favorite ones! Please please start again!
TtylerMaria chapter 14 . 1/6
Alright I'll admit I was a little back and forth at first cause the changing bits were long and drawn out, but I can't see those parts written any other way. I'm sad that its been a while since you updated, I was getting hooked when I noticed it wasn't complete, excited when you said only 14 chapters, and then heart dropped a mile when you decided there was more but hadn't updated since. I love this story so much! My only confusion is on allies age. I lost track and have no clue how old she is. Last I remember she was clearly 2.
angmclure chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
I just finished rereading this and love it as much the second time if not more then the first. I really would love to see what happens next and hope that you haven't given up on this story. No pressure as I understand how RL keep us from other things. I just wanted to express my joy from reading this story. It is so hard to find good Buffy/Dean pairing. Just not enough people to write them I guess, thank you for this and hope you had a wonderful holiday and a save and Happy New Year.
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I'd love to see this story updated soon. It's been quite some time, and it would suck to have such as amazing story just languish. Please update soon.
Tomboy15103 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Allie speaks just like the seven year old my mom babysat when she ran her daycare. Just like Emma, except she isn't whiny, annoying, self centered, and unable to admit that since I'm a lot older than her that I'm smarter than her.

Emma didn't believe in state certified testing like MCAS(Mass-whatever(can't spell my state so I'll leave it there.) something(what does the stand for, "certified" most likely) assessment test) or SATs. She was crazy.

I love your story, it really eased its way into things.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Allie seems about six months ahead of development. Kinda bugs me but the story explains it and works with it so I try not to notice. Love the story.
geeklady chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Pleaaaaseee tell me you are still writing?! I love your story and you are killing me!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I love this story! Please update! I can't wait to know what happens with dean and Buffy!
nfinneman chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Oh my god! I know it's been forever, but please tell me you going to update this and finish it?! This is an absolutely fantastic story!
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
This is an awesone story and I cant wait for more!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Interesting idea, and you certainly handled it very well, to say the least.
Not only did you create an intriguing new relationship for Dean and Buffy that went beyond them just meeting by chance while ‘in the field’, but you explored the dynamic you created for them in a very engaging manner, beginning with Dean’s interest in her despite her initial condition and leading into his discovery of her Slayer status because he was already curious about her rather than because he was in a position where he ‘had’ to know (To say nothing of creating a chilling fate for the father that takes Riley’s biggest mistake to a whole new level).
Nice touch with his role in the birth of Buffy’s daughter, on that topic; considering what happened to Dean the day after those events, it might give him some comfort- slight, but every little helps- for him to know that one of his last acts on Earth was to aid in bringing a new life into the world, rather than the traditional hunt which involves him killing something (Even if the ghosts are technically already dead).
There could have maybe been more contact between Dean and Allie than what was shown to explain her conscious connection to him, but considering her implied ‘awareness’ of Dean’s time in Hell when she was just an infant, the depth of her interest in him makes sense; in the end, my only real ‘complaint’ is that you haven’t included more scenes showing the Scoobies interacting with Castiel and their thoughts on the idea of them interacting with an actual angel.
So... with Buffy now aware of Lucifer’s presence on Earth and time counting down to the final showdown, any chance we can include at least a FEW little changes to what’s going to happen when it ends?
If you’re interested, I do have one suggestion about how they might be able to stop Lucifer without Sam taking the jump, but I won’t say it here...
Taylor chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
It has been wayyyyyyyy too long. ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I can't wait for more buffy/dean. for the love of Castiel please have them kiss more in the next chapter. (which should come out this week.) Please!
MrsGooglyBear chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
4 words: Dawn is a bitch. No offence to the story, but I've always hated Dawn anyway.
MrsGooglyBear chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
That's a real tearjerker there. I hope you update again. I really wanna see what happens next. :D
antariangirl93 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Please update this soon! I read this story over at Twisting the Hellmouth and just found it on !
I love this story so much and can't wait for the buffy/dean parts. I hope there are alot more chapters to come!
please please please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »