Reviews for So Much For My Happy Ending
Endgame65 chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
So glad to see the new chapter. So sad with Sam's ending in this chapter. Please post again soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
I love this story. I'm excited to read the epilogue but at the same time I never want it to end! :-)
ebonywarrior85 chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I loved this story and dean is awesome too and I love the paring. Update soon:)
tpes chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I love this story I can't wait for the epilogue and i hope there's a sequel.
K-Marie-M chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Great chapter and u cannot wait for the next one!
Endgame65 chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Please, please continue. I feel like you're so close.
mattywilkss chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
This story started so well! Broody douche Winchester is fuckin killin me
angelisis7 chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
I love this story. Allie and Dean and Buffy...Just perfection! Is there any chance this story will be updated? I can't wait to read more!
DoctorWho9 chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Tears!
kaoticangel1983 chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
really thats where you leave me... i need to know what happens... dont leave in suspense now
Mary Mab chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
My I really do enjoy this story but now need sleep... What 3 o'clock in the morning... Shit no sleep for me... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I need to sleep but can't stop reading... No work tomorrow but if i want the car I have to take my mom to work so need to sleep... Now... Ok one more chapter then sleep... ;) ;p ;)
Mary Mab chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Wow I started this at 3 but because of work it took till 2:15 to finally get to here... And all I want to do is read more but I have work in the morning so till tomorrow sometime great really great story... ;p ;) ;p
po-ta-toes98 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I love this story! Please write more when you can, I'm hooked! :)
Endgame65 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Uh oh. I have a feeling I know where you're going with this. Excellent to see you back to posting again and congratulations on getting on more of a schedule with the baby. Keep up the good work and know a lot of us are looking forward to your next post.