Reviews for Premature Love
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/18
It really is never ending, isn't it. I have empathy for you, which I am sure you really don't want. I really do hope that your children turned out much better than expected, and that they are nailing life's milestones. I truly do.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 7/18
Anthony is going HOME! Woo~Hoo! Goodness. So many appointments. It is a very good thing that Bella is a writer and can work from home in between taking care of the children. Especially when Edward goes back to work. Love that they have the reunion each fall. How sweet to get together with them all again.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 7/18
Definite anger there on Edward's part. Don't blame him for a minute.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 7/18
I love that his parents came to stay with Elizabeth so they could both be there together for Anthony. It was also wonderful that ExB both felt so comfortable leaving her with them. Poor little Anthony for having to go through this. I'm very glad he made it through. I'm sure my husband would have done the same to the cell phone talker. How amazingly rude of him to ignore those signs like that. If he was in that room, then he probably had someone in surgery. Did he not care for that person? Sheesh!
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 7/18
I wondered how leaving one baby there and taking one home would resonate. Now I know. Again, can't imagine how hard that must've been for you both. Loved that they have those babies on every three hours for feedings. I don't know if it stays that way but, it is much better than the mystery of when that most parents get. At least, if it stays this way, you can seriously plan around it. Once again, loved the sexy times. You're really god at those lemons.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/18
Even though Elizabeth gets to go home, I still don't like that she will be separated from Anthony. Even though they've been separated in their isolette's the whole time, babies know their surroundings and I think they are quite used to the other being around. Did any of your readers actually have to Google the Clockwork Orange eye? I would think everyone knows that scary nasty scene (scenes). *shivers* I am quite glad that Bella is all moved in with Edward. It was lovely of Esme to reconfigure the nursery for two babies, as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/18
Ha! You answered my review question here, with the one only making it five days and having to start the count all over again. I kind of loved that they got married, just the two of them. They just don't have time for the pomp and circumstance. Just the loved and need to be married. I also really liked that they started the adoption and moving processes. One home and one not home, must really be terribly rough on the parents. Happy they get to bring them home, yet having to leave one behind. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/18
I loved his proposal. Loved that he wants to adopt Anthony and her to adopt Elizabeth. Another great set of smexy times. Yummy. Poor Anthony and his butt rash. That read like it was horribly painful. The poop catch all sounding like quite the contraption. I like that the babies seem to be having less and less A&B's. How many times did your children make it to day six and have one? That must've been so frustrating, yet at the same time fearful.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/18
That lemon of yours was sexy as hell. Very well done. I loved that they fed each other prior, as that was the sexy part. They did good in waiting. Some moms that have caesarean, tend to jump back on their men long before the go ahead from the doctor. I've heard some as early as three weeks. Which, if they are feeling fine, they go for it. However, if they accidentally get pregnant at that three week mark, they can do some serious damage to the woman's body. Speaking of pregnant, even though she got the Mirena, she should have waited two days before sexual activity . . . at least that is what most doctors advise. She could very well have gotten pregnant with this marathon of theirs. Although, I'm sure they would welcome the baby, as long as it makes full term this time. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/18
I'm happy they made it to the feeding stage, that is a giant step. At least in my eyes it is, as feeding them often and more breastmilk, I would presume it made them grow and begin to get healthier for it. At least I hope so.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/17
I was mid chapter, had to step away from the sadness of this story. I went to read all the updates that came through today for all the WIP's I am reading, then come back to finish the chapter. It isn't easy to have gone through what you and your husband went through, and from the sounds of it, still are going through. This is so very angst ridden. I wish it would've been listed as angst, as I know there isn't a happily ever after for this fictional family. They may all live through this but . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/17
Good grief, another horrific thing you've gone through. The fact you made it out to the other side, with the presence of mind to write your story, gives me much hope that these two little buggers make it out of NICU. That they do get to all go home at some point and have their lives to live. Poor little Elizabeth. How do they even know where to tap her when she is so very tiny? Goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/17
I loved this chapter. I really liked that he wolf whistled at her bending over in the kitchen. I loved that she was very excited to have an afternoon picnic date with him in the meadow. The wonderful part with them getting to change the diapers was great. You adding that she changed Elizabeth and he changed Anthony, made it that much better. Them having the time to ask and answer questions, was very good. I loved how he spoke of his feelings and what he wants this to be and how he loved both children equally. Loved that she interrupted him with a kiss, to let him know she was very much in the same page as he is. Their I love you's. Them getting carried away in making out and her letting him know if he kept at it, her milk would let down and the laughter over that. All perfect. I loved that she was eager to give him some relief, as she couldn't go further just yet. Very good scene. Moving back to the NICU and them being able to change the diapers again. All wonderful. I'm scared for Elizabeth now that you said her setback is coming. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/17
Phew! Anthony made it through his first setback, thankfully. I had stopped mid chapter to ponder, with my husband, about how modern medicine is keeping babies alive. Wondered how many babies throughout time just didn't make it. Were they even supposed to in the first place. I can't even imagine everything you and your husband went through. Are still going through. What a horrific situation to be in. I very happily went the childfree route in life. Love children, I really do. I just never wanted them for myself. I borrow my nieces and nephews, spoil them, and bring them back to their rightful owners. That works perfectly for the hubs and me.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/17
Don't think I've mentioned this yet, I was a preemie. I was only two months early though, not nearly as early as these two little buggers were. I have had lifelong breathing issues though. We found out the hard way, at age eight, that I have asthma. Although asthma generally gets better as you get older, mine worsened. I have not have an attack in many years but, I'm forced onto daily steroid medication that has made me gain way too much weight. So I have the choice of breathing, or being thin. I choose breathing. Thankfully, I have an amazing husband that doesn't care about the weight and understands why I am this way. I digress. I can't imagine what Bella must be going through in this chapter. What you must've gone through. I loved that Edward just took her hands at the end of the chapter and said what he did. She needed to hear that right then.
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »