Reviews for Premature Love
Leilani chapter 34 . 7/6
Where is and away we go to be found? Cliffy about Elizabeth! Mahalo,
twlightbella chapter 5 . 4/11
Aww Edward is a father to a daughter
scgirl86 chapter 33 . 1/14
Hi,

I love this story but it is marked complete but it doesn't seem like it. Can you let me know if there are other chapters? Am I missing them? It was a wonderful story, I really liked it.
CayStar chapter 30 . 10/30/2017
My first preemie was born in 2003 too- he was quite a bit further along than yours, but I am really enjoying this story because of that connection. Ironically, the little white boy thing was true for us- he was kept in the nicu for 2 days while his sister who was smaller and the same gestational age (36 weeks) only floated through for observation. I am so inspired by parents of the little ones who had to stay in there longer.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
So edward had to jerk off to bella to get a baby? but bella gets real dick from some other guy to have her child? I don't think no twilight fan writer have a brain of they're own because every last one of you think alike when it comes to bella and edward with bella always getting away with to much.
twicrazreader chapter 33 . 4/4/2017
Oh my I have no words!
twicrazreader chapter 30 . 4/4/2017
The rant about the cell phone was totally understandable!
Preemie parents have such a special place in this world! You guys have unbelievable strength!
twicrazreader chapter 29 . 4/4/2017
So glad they have a strong bond!
Elizabeth home is such a big thing!
twicrazreader chapter 27 . 4/3/2017
Wow it seems when you jump one hurtle an other one pops up!
Preemie parents have earn some serious respect from. Me!
twicrazreader chapter 26 . 4/3/2017
Oh wow poor little Anthony!
Do you think it is easier to get one baby home at a time to get them and the parents parents settled? I think having one home and one at the hospital would be hard as well.
Just the thought that came to mind!
twicrazreader chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
I loved his proposal!
Perfect for them
twicrazreader chapter 24 . 4/3/2017
Loved the 6 week checkup chapter!
twicrazreader chapter 23 . 4/3/2017
I am almost caught up so I can read some more!
Loving this!
twicrazreader chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
I promise to review the rest as I read them! Very hard to go back and do!
twicrazreader chapter 21 . 4/3/2017
Elizabeth scare with the fluid on the brain was so scary to read.
I really can't imagine. I had one child have a spinal tab at 6 weeks and I lost it!
She had 3