Reviews for Premature Love
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 34 . 7/26
Wow knowing this is a true story makes it all the more heartbreaking! Thank You so much for sharing your experience with us! Xoxo
chatnoirmd chapter 1 . 7/21
Be warned! This story is NOT COMPLETE!
JaN319 chapter 12 . 7/17
Bradycardia is a slow heartbeat and Apena is not breathing.. In other words..
SarcasticBimbo chapter 31 . 7/17
When I read about the cell phone user in the previous chapter, the adrenaline in my system spiked. I was really pissed off and thought Edward handled it much nicer than I would have. Now that I read EPOV of that moment, I KNOW he handled it much nicer than I would have. I would have come unglued at that man. Especially since it wasn't a conversation that couldn't have waited until he got outside or into a more appropriate part of the hospital.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 7/17
Fantastic chapter. Wonderful lemon. You are a terrific writer. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 20 . 7/17
That lemon was fantastic. The fact that you prefaced it with Edward's outpouring of his feelings to Bella was WONDERFUL. You just handled it beautifully. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 7/17
I'm so happy my daughter didn't really have any setbacks when she was in the NICU. She was mainly there because of her weight and how premature she was. Her breathing was fine but she was too immature to nurse and had to be tube fed. She has CP but she is the sweetest, most loving child I've ever known. She's 13 now, almost 14. She was born the day after 9/11. We're actually lucky her birth weight was so high. She was 5 lbs even. I'm lucky she was born so early or she probably would have been the size of a turkey when she was born! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 15 . 7/17
I had a feeling Bella would offer to do this. What wonderful thing to do for Elizabeth. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 14 . 7/16
Oh, I loved this chapter. I'm so happy they have each other to commiserate with and take care of each other. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/16
Oh, they're just so sweet together. I can't even tell you how much I am loving this story. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 7/16
Awwww, they finally meet. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 7/16
My daughter was 9 weeks early. I can totally empathize with you crying so hard you can't see or speak. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 7/16
Wow, I can't imagine how it would feel to have to be on bed rest, let alone on upside down bed rest. Amazing. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 7 . 7/16
This is so good. I'm so happy you finished it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 6 . 7/16
Oh my gosh, poor Bella. If this happened to you, I'm so sorry. I hope you and your baby got through this with the best outcome possible. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent and your story.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »