Reviews for Catalyst
jo chapter 12 . 7/11
freaking brilliant 10/10
nikkithm chapter 12 . 4/7
Ugh such a lovely, bittersweet ending.
Made me get all teary T.T
If anything, I prefer this to the happy ending where they manage to bring her back to life because... It's just so much more original and fits better with the tragic feel of the game in general.
Of course, your prose and the atmosphere you imbue into the story is fantastic and your characterisation is persuasive and full of emotion.
I really really enjoyed reading this and you thoroughly hit the "I need Akihiko closure" for me xD
IReika chapter 12 . 3/14
whaaaa its so sad to know that akihiko would die too. i prefer if minako will back to life buut its strange ending rite XD. good job author i like it XD
aestheticisms chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
how do i begin

i guess i can jump back to the start, but it'll be a cycle regardless, i'll stutter and stammer, and gush, it'll be lovely for the first few runs, and then it'll get tiring. i'm just so, so in awe. i want to transcribe the entirety of this piece onto this review box. this is my favorite section. everything is my favorite. i'm emotionally compromised by the way you wield words, your prose is incredible, and articulate, and the very epitome of aesthetic.

i kind of wish i read this sooner. it feels like my heart is being torn out of my chest.

thank you for writing this.
Sky Painter chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
I'm... I'm not crying... It's just... raining... on my face...

What a beautifully written piece. Short, but it was effective in getting to the heart of what you wanted to write. But that ending... THAT ENDING... It always broke my heart when at the end of the game, as the screen fades to white, he would say that line. While reading this makes me incredibly depressed, somehow it feels right.
Tiger5913 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Oh God, what a beautiful ending. It's terrible of me, but I want him to die so they can be together in the afterlife. _ Thank you for writing this awesome series. Please write more!
Ochibi-san-sama-chan chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I'm trying so hard not to cry...I'm failing miserably, to say the least...
So touching. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful fic :')
Mage of Hope chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
OMG! Thank you for writing this!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god that was so... amazing. :( It made me cry. Awesome. Thanks for writing this.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
This never gets old. Although I always wonder what the F would Akihiko do now that even Minako was taken from him. Holy crap.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Oh my. That made me cry. :((
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Oh my. Haha. I gave Aki some sweet fries too. :)) Great work, btw!
agedashi chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
That is sad, but so beautiful.

A great writer like yourself doesn't need a billion words to write a story. Short and sweet, I love it. (I'm a sucker for bittersweet things.)

I'll be looking at your other works. :)
agedashi chapter 11 . 2/21/2012