Reviews for Take This Heart
Michele O'S chapter 111 . 10/6/2014
I realize you finished this three years ago, however, I will leave a review anyway!

I spent the better part of the last three days reading 111 chapters and nearly 400k words. I feel like a mental Rubik's cube. I've been taken out of my box, twisted and turned until all the colors were mismatched, and then slowly puzzled back together through the means of a mental health clense.

So, I'll explain the above statement, yes? LOL The best way to describe it? This story had a brilliant, therapeutic quality to it. Incredibly methodical, and well balanced. I had a little issue with Bella, being so... damaged at first. But I went outside the box and realized it was a grand design for the story. Her mental health clense grow at a believable pace.

I LOVED Jasper's role in this story. The non-canon pairings were well done, and I loved Charlisle's darker nature when push came to shove.

Now, don't look at me like I grew two heads, or maybe three, even. I am not a huge fan of the Twilight books, but I have found an absolute delight in the fanific AU stories have developed from that world.

Thank you!
M
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
It reads like you got off on writing the abuse.
winterhorses chapter 111 . 9/15/2014
Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing this epic journey. I adore how you write Carlisle, and story was provoking, emotional, and riveting. I've spent the last 20 hours doing almost nothing but read this, and I've enjoyed every second of it. Again, thank you.
Cheers,
Rachel
Guest chapter 111 . 9/9/2014
I'd pay you a million dollars to write another Bella/carlise story. Seriously
pmelts chapter 111 . 9/1/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Even better than the original in my opinion. I hope you go on and get something officially published someday soon. I would be an avid reader of anything you penned. Thank you for the opportunity to read this story of yours.
theMFDgirl chapter 111 . 8/17/2014
Hello,
this story is so captivating and SO fine. I mean, everything just fit so well... "Your" characters do have depth, stories and personalities... Plus the plot is very touching, moving so strongs feelings in me... You gave hope with this story, despite very darks themes - but, unfortunately, that's how life works.
Yes, people have to deal with serious shit and help is not so easy to find, peace is not easy to find, but we do have to live and somewhere, at some time or another, we can meet good persons or find in ourselve the strengh to go on.
Thank you for this story, which is so better and real than the original one. I'm amazed by it, and I don't regret one second of my reading.
Sincerely,
theMFDgirl
twinright chapter 57 . 8/5/2014
I was moved by your soap box proclamation...I grew up I a small town so anyone who was different was ostracized, my mother raised my sister and I with thought that people are people. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight, a man or a woman or even if you are unsure, color is only skin deep and hate is ugly. What the world has come to sometimes terrifies me, making me wonder what kind of place our children will grow up in...like you wrote, it only gets better if we make it better. I joined Gay-Staright Alliance to stand up for HUMAN rights...
wherearethegoodpennames chapter 111 . 8/2/2014
although i don't usually go for long stories, this was an awesome read filled with many moments that made me laugh and cry, set in a sophisticated plot. totally worth the time I spent reading! Thanks for sharing.
wherearethegoodpennames chapter 73 . 7/31/2014
loved it! This chapter was wickedly morbid:) (not that I'm a sadist. ..it's just uncommon to read about such scenes in such great, albeit painful, detail and i appreciate it;) thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 111 . 7/26/2014
omg this story is better than the original twilight( dont tell stephanie meyer) but very well written. I like the allusions and references to famous works and how carefully thought out this story was. Best fanfic in forever
avonluxfeu chapter 111 . 7/26/2014
111 amazingly well written chapters.
Along the way, not even once I have considered to stop reading. It just keeps getting better and better! Really really love the plot and also the characters, and the overall result of the Story!

Days and days of reading this, and I think it's well spent and totally worth it!
Big big gigantic thumbs up for this story and the amazingly talented author.

Thank you for posting this story! Big love!
-AVLX
Charlie0925 chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
Wow, this Bella is definitely far removed from the "book Bella" huh? I don't know why but it really saddened me to see her describe both the Cullen's & Jacob as Monsters. I know that she went through an awful lot in this chapter and that she's had an incredibly tough & completely different life to the original books, but again, her reactions here just saddened me. I know that's a daft thought what with Edward attacking her and all but it just showed a major lack of compassion on her part for lack of a better term.
Loloebee chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I really loved this story! It's the first Bella/Carlisle fic I read all the way through :)
D. Devereaux chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
It's adorable how eager Carlisle is. :-)
D. Devereaux chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Hahahaha I love how she keeps going back to thinking about Carlisle
4,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »