Reviews for Take This Heart
Edward'sDJ chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
I have some savings; I wonder how much a hit man for a fictional character would cost?
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
How can Bella be so tender towards Charlie? I'm thinking of hiring a hit man if the Cullens don't wise up.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
Stupid blasted Cullens!
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
I'm loving this story; the longer the better. I may or may not have read the next 30 chapters at work today :)
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Will Bella share Carlisle with me?
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Esme is a bigger hurdle than being a different species is.
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Bella is perceptive, but the Cullens don't seem to do a good job of hiding their weirdness.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
What do we want? Justice and protection for Bella!

When do we want it? NOW!
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Poor, lonely Carlisle *sniffle*
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Fascinating start.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 111 . 1/14/2015
WOW! What a brilliant story! I didn't want it to end! 5 stars! Thank you
UnderlinedSmile chapter 111 . 1/8/2015
Lovely story, fantastically written and wonderful emotions included. Thank you for this!
You had such wonderful explanations for Bella's gifts and you built stunning friendships.
Wonderful!
CayStar chapter 68 . 12/11/2014
Lol- yes! Grits are perfect. Not sure if they're an acquired taste, but my college roommate from Ohio used to look at me like I was crazy when I would eat them. I reminded her that she chose to go to school in Texas ;)
Goldielover chapter 111 . 12/10/2014
Great story. I didn't find it too long at all, and have already read it a couple of times. Enjoyed the humorous wedding scene at the end - it was a nice contrast to the angst of the earlier parts.
KeniKane chapter 111 . 11/29/2014
I love this story! I read it in about a day because it was so good. I'd love to see a sequel to see how everything is going in the vampire world and in the Cullen family, or even just a few future shots. I look forward to reading more great stories by this author.
4,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »