Reviews for Take This Heart
Edward'sDJ chapter 56 . 1/30/2015
A fabulous chapter; dealing with Phil and some sensible discussion about vampirism. Bella should wait for a few years, so she doesn't face eternity having to pose as Carlisle's daughter.
Edward'sDJ chapter 55 . 1/30/2015
Bella must be the most easy going, forgiving person in the universe. She seems remarkably well adjusted despite her violent past.
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I cannot stomach to areas this story. I already find it disturbing as it is with Charlie. But it seems the OOCness of the characters totally disuaded me, especially Bella who I can't believe had sexual relationship (?) with older men previously. I like to read fan fiction stories that sticks to canon characterization. This story made me cringe.
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
I don't know but this story is disturbing me. I know charlie isn't like that in canon but it kinda discourage to read further.I mean. Sexual abuse? its just too much.
Edward'sDJ chapter 53 . 1/30/2015
Oh, to be courted by Carlisle *sigh*
Edward'sDJ chapter 49 . 1/30/2015
I enjoyed seeing Jasper take charge; his meekness never rings true.
Edward'sDJ chapter 48 . 1/30/2015
Shit, meet fan!
Edward'sDJ chapter 47 . 1/30/2015
I would be furious if I found out that everyone was privy to a secret that they were keeping from me...
Edward'sDJ chapter 45 . 1/30/2015
Good one not to read at work...
Edward'sDJ chapter 44 . 1/29/2015
I love that Edward is prepared to make himself unpopular to benefit those he cares about.
Edward'sDJ chapter 41 . 1/29/2015
I'm surprised Bella isn't more relieved about never having to return to Phoenix if she chooses not to. I have a feeling that my hit man may have to eliminate Phil as well; 2 is probably cheaper than twice the cost of a single hit.
Edward'sDJ chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Nice to see Carlisle's inner vamp emerge.
Edward'sDJ chapter 33 . 1/29/2015
Carlisle is such a sweety pie.
Edward'sDJ chapter 29 . 1/29/2015
At last! I knew that petitioning the author would bear fruit; the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Edward'sDJ chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
I have some savings; I wonder how much a hit man for a fictional character would cost?
4,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »