Reviews for Take This Heart
orchidluv chapter 100 . 11/1/2016
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! ahahahahaha
orchidluv chapter 96 . 11/1/2016
Love! Love the use of her words reused for Carlisle! "It doesn't make sense for you to love me." LOVE. Sheesh, you're keeping me so enthralled!
orchidluv chapter 96 . 11/1/2016
Yours is the first story I've read where they realize they can handle 2 newborns at once when considering changing both BellaCharlie. I'm seriously loving your skills.
orchidluv chapter 86 . 10/31/2016
Your chapter 'Relax' needs a few fixings with some spelling. I absolutely love the banter between the frenemies! First story I've read on this site where they get along so definitely.
orchidluv chapter 74 . 10/30/2016
You, my darling, are an evil mastermind and I love thee! Phil ... *shudder* Jeezus, I almost threw up but I smiled gleefully as I continued to read the torture he received. It was so graphic but it will not stop me from continuing!
orchidluv chapter 72 . 10/30/2016
I'm bawling like a baby! It's amazing how you capture Jasper's psychiatrist talk against Bella's absolute terror and pain. I go from feeling empowered by Jasper to feeling just as betrayed and sickened as Bella. You're seriously my new favorite writer.
orchidluv chapter 70 . 10/30/2016
Holy crap, can you do something absolutely terribly terrible to Phil please because this is so disgusting and Carlisle needs to fix this.
orchidluv chapter 68 . 10/30/2016
I completely agree with you about grits. Gross! Point absolutely made!
orchidluv chapter 66 . 10/30/2016
This story is unfolding so well. I'm over halfway through and I am so excited that I still have so much left to read. You definitely know how to keep the reader drawn in.
orchidluv chapter 54 . 10/29/2016
Hahaha I love your Carlisle!
orchidluv chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
One minute I'm crying like a baby, the next I'm falling off the couch laughing. How do you do it!?
orchidluv chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
I love your Edward!
orchidluv chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
This is heart wrenching! Poor Bella.
Guest chapter 111 . 9/17/2016
Brava, this story is simply wonderful! It's not my first time reading it, and it won't be my last. Each time I read it, I find something new to admire in it. TTH has one of my favorite depictions of the friendship between Jacob and Bella, and a very interesting way of portraying the relationship between Carlisle and Jasper. Also, Esme and Edward as mates is believable, sweet and quite nicely done.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You did every one of those 111 chapters proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016