Reviews for Take This Heart
kalibean chapter 111 . 3/6
I'm always so tickled when I manage to find a new story, even after all these years of messing around on FF. The character switcheroo took a little bit for me to track with, but of course it was thoughtfully done and well written. The entire story was! Great pacing and content.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 75 . 3/1
There has been many familiar things in this story, but none has hit home as hard as Renee. That right there was my mother. 15 years since the last time I seen her and I can clear as day see her face saying those words. It's always so weird when a story makes you feel ill.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 72 . 3/1
Happy and relieved after that explanation. Loving Jasper. He is so good with Bella.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 70 . 3/1
I hope you explain why Alice or the rest of the Cullens didn't see/know this was going to happen.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 60 . 3/1
She is so... I don't know really. It's like her personality is made up from the lines in The Courage to Heal. I would expect her and her problems to be at least somewhat different than the norm since she is surrounded by vampires that can see into the future and mess with emotions. I don't really get why it annoys me, but it is driving me a small bit crazy.

Not knocking your story. While I find myself a bit frustrated here and there, it has been a great read thus far. Just writing out my thoughts is all.
lmc123 chapter 65 . 2/20
Re reading for the second time.. great story
Thank you for this great, long story.
At the beginning I wasn't very convinced by your pairing (C&B and E&E), but it worked pretty well. I loved that your Edward was a bit OOC: less anxious, more relaxed and funnier. I loved Jasper as a psychologist for Bella and the depiction of his relationship with Carlisle. I loved the beautiful and true friendship between Bella and Jacob. I loved the depictions of the different characters. I didnt like Charlie very much, even though he worked hard to redeem himself. René was truly despicable but she got away with it too easily in my opinion. I was so glad Phil was finally taken care of.. It was a long story but without a dull moment. I loved it. Thank you for sharing. I hope you will not stop writing, because you are truly talented. I'm now ready to start reading your other stories...
mounds01 chapter 111 . 1/17
This was a very good story, it's the first I have ever read with C/B couple. It was different but very good.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
I'M ONLY UP TO CHAPTER 10, BUT BY GOD THIS IS GORGEOUS.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING TO DO ONCE IT'S FINISHED.
(PROBABLY DEVOUR YOUR ENTIRE OEUVRE, TBH.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS, BookwormBaby2580.
DixieAnnabelle chapter 111 . 11/3/2016
What an absolutely amazing story! You are a truly gifted writer and I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
orchidluv chapter 111 . 11/1/2016
Loved it soooo much! Scurrying along to read more of your wonderful work!
orchidluv chapter 107 . 11/1/2016
Oh Lord, only 5 chapters left...What will I do after this?
orchidluv chapter 104 . 11/1/2016
Oh my God that poor squirrel!
orchidluv chapter 100 . 11/1/2016
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! ahahahahaha
orchidluv chapter 96 . 11/1/2016
Love! Love the use of her words reused for Carlisle! "It doesn't make sense for you to love me." LOVE. Sheesh, you're keeping me so enthralled!
4,404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »