Reviews for Take This Heart
Edward'sDJ chapter 84 . 2/1
I love the insight into Jasper's thinking; much more likely than going from being a vicious killer to an endless high school student.
Edward'sDJ chapter 83 . 2/1
OMG!
Edward'sDJ chapter 81 . 1/31
Fabulously thoughtful gifts.
Edward'sDJ chapter 80 . 1/31
Great to see Bella showing some backbone.

There's an awful lot of effort gone into keeping Bella safe, with a very poor track record of success.
Edward'sDJ chapter 76 . 1/31
Is there a Jasper fanclub? Perhaps I should start one, if not.
Edward'sDJ chapter 74 . 1/31
I very glad that Bella's history with sex is being addressed. Despite Bella's insistence, I think Carlisle was wrong to have sex with her without making her understand that vamps mate for eternity and addressing the fact that her experience with sex is only rape or for protection.
Edward'sDJ chapter 73 . 1/31
To think I was just going to skin them both alive and let Emmett at his thumbs. Well done; I feel partly vindicated, although Renee still deserves punishment, apart from having to wait on Phil.
Edward'sDJ chapter 72 . 1/31
I love Jasper almost as much as Carlisle (perhaps more?)
Edward'sDJ chapter 71 . 1/31
Perhaps skinning Renee alive wouldn't come into Bella's category of 'hurting Mom'?
Edward'sDJ chapter 70 . 1/31
Have the Cullens not heard of gloves, hats and long sleeves?
Edward'sDJ chapter 69 . 1/31
Fabulous. I love the fact that Carlisle so characteristically offered a compassionate alternative first.

Emmett can join my team, as long as he brings his pliers.
Edward'sDJ chapter 68 . 1/31
I love Jasper, but I don't know what grits are. I suppose that when you are a hungry kid, anything tastes good.
Edward'sDJ chapter 65 . 1/31
I'm thinking more along the lines of Phil (and Renee) being skinned alive, VERY slowly...
Edward'sDJ chapter 64 . 1/31
I finally met a Jacob I really like.

Poor Bella has had at least one decent person in her life.
Edward'sDJ chapter 63 . 1/31
A beautiful bit of diplomacy and cooperation.
4,288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »