Reviews for Take This Heart
Hero chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
I'm absolutely obsessed with this story. The way that you only hint at her past yet give enough to let us know unlike the unbelievable ways other authors portray abuse of any sort. And I really love Edward and Bella's relationship as friends, they get along incredibly well and I love the tension between Carlisle and Bella.
whitegurl2013 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
i feel really bad for bella. both carlisle and bella deserve to be happy. cant wait to read more!
Carpathian.Queen chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Very interesting conversation between Bella and Edward. Can't imagine the Cullen's are going to be too happy with him...

Thanks for the quick updates!
M.Whitlock.1843 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Great story and I love the fast updates :D
sally94 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Did Charlie have a bad day or does he just need to let out some aggression or something? Loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
dinopoodle chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
This is a truely wonderful story. Keep up the good work
anhanninen chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
More, more, more, please I need more lolz.
delilah69 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
i wonder what alice say that made her call bella to save her? edward is so weird but funny! i hope that bella can figure out what hes trying to tell her!
Arrow'Nash chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
omg that was really good! so many updates at once its like a dream come true! :D Oh please update soon again! I want Bella and carlisle to gettit on! . XD
Nachos4Children chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Progress, progress, progress. I bet Edward was a little frustrated trying to get Bella to see the light!

Glad Charlie didn't hurt Bella, but dude, he is scary as hell. I noticed that she didn't call Alice like she was supposed to - wonder if that'll bite her in the ass.

As always, awesome chapter. Thanks for the update!
TawnyOwl117 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
How could you leave it like that... did Alice have a vision of Charlie being abusive? Does Carlisle realise that his previous worries of Bellas safety are in fact warrented? Does Bella finally believe they are vampires or does one of the Cullens do something to prove it? Once again an amazing chapter. Please update soon.
Kathy Hiester chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Excllent as usual!
Nachos4Children chapter 25 . 10/18/2010
High fives to Esme, bitch-slaps to Carlisle.
Lazarus chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
Very cute story :) It's well written, and who doesn't love Carlisle/Bella?
CCisGod chapter 25 . 10/18/2010
loved the new chapter!

I hope that Carlisle decides to change Bella... it woud be a downer if she died at the end...

well i still love it :) i'm happy that its such a good story!

continue, please!