Reviews for Take This Heart
chucktastic chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
ok, i love carlisle and all but... he's really REALLY pissing me off!

he's not even taking bella's opinions or feelings into consideration, he's just making decisions for her, about her... i realise edward tried to do the same thing in twilight, new moon etc. but at least he actually knew her, he was the one interacting with her and getting to know her... whereas here, carlisle isn't even doing that he's getting to know her through second hand information and making judgements without even letting her get to know him in return and without him even REALLY knowing her in the first place!

ok rant over... still he's pissing me off, although i am totally loving edward, he is the saving grace which gives me faith.

anyway love the story and please update soon... also would like to request some more edward/bella banter and some actually carlisle/bella getting to know each other first hand!

oh and just curious but will you be sticking to the original plot, ie. james? just curious although with all the stuff going on at the moment he REALLY isn't needed to thicken the plot
chucktastic chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
absolutely adore the edward/bella banter... no one writes it like you do!

also absolutely adore... you for updating so quickly!

keep it up, pretty please (i am sucking up, so sue me!)
chucktastic chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
i really really love this story!

i feel so bad for bella though, it must be so confusing to have Charlie just chop and change moods all the time, it's like he's bipolar. I felt really bad though, the emotional abuse must be so much worse than anything else...

i wonder if Charlie really means what he says or whether it's an act. Personally i tend to lean towards he means it but cant control himself, the whole cycle of abuse thing. it's sad cause he probably really does love her and wants to be a good father but he really does need psychological help, some sort of rehabilitation to break the cycle.

anyway loved the chap, very emotionally gut renching
AppealingToHeaven chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
When is Carlisle going to realize that he can't win? I love reading this, I know I say that every time, but it's really interesting, it holds my attention.

Thank you for more than one new chapter, it was a pleasant surprise.
vampgrl4ever chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Dang...I love it and I'm hooked!
whitegurl2013 chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
carlisle needs to get bella's opinion about this. love it and cant wait to read more!
Playing with Destiny chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Oh please tell me that at least one of the Cullens will find out about what happens to Bella (preferably Rose)

This fic is great!

Thanks
VAVikingGirl chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
I'm sorry but this story is just making me sadder and sadder. I really hope that it can take a turn for the happy, or at least a scene or two. 3 you 'Baby
VAVikingGirl chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
If she would just open up Bella's life would be so much better. BTDT.
VAVikingGirl chapter 19 . 10/15/2010
I'm really curious about the relationship between Edward and Carlisle. Perv that I am, I'm probably imagining it to be much closer than it actually is.

I feel so bad for Carlisle and Bella both.
CCisGod chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
thats a cliffhanger if i ever saw one.

i love the story& i really would like carlisle to not be so obtuse and just think! or not! it's love, not

FORKS, M.D.

!

just saying...

but i love it nonetheless!

please continue;

~CiGL1985
VampireInDisguise chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
This story still remains the mystery that keeps me reading! I love it! It has by eyes briming with tears at all the tenderness/saddness in this story... I can't wait until it all comes together! Love ya doll! Thanks for an amazing story!
tabby1216 chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
I sooo cant wait till they find out Charlie is kickin Bells ass. Sorry or not...gifts or not he deserves to get his ass kicked! Bad... I know there was like 3 updates in my inbox but I want more! lol :) Update again sooon!
YankeeFan84 chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
God why is Carlisle being so damn stubborn. I think Edward should just tell her. Awesome story. I can't wait for more.
Kathy Hiester chapter 21 . 10/15/2010