Reviews for Take This Heart
Guest chapter 111 . 9/17/2016
Brava, this story is simply wonderful! It's not my first time reading it, and it won't be my last. Each time I read it, I find something new to admire in it. TTH has one of my favorite depictions of the friendship between Jacob and Bella, and a very interesting way of portraying the relationship between Carlisle and Jasper. Also, Esme and Edward as mates is believable, sweet and quite nicely done.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You did every one of those 111 chapters proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I love it l copied it
cullengirl30 chapter 98 . 8/11/2016
ttc
Man chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
I hate Carlisle so far. He is literally Edward 2.0 in this story. "I'm only thinking of what is best for her. I'll make the only decisions when it comes to her. Fuck what she could possibly want." Carlisle should have a bright neon sign above him that reads 'I'm a scared piece of shit.'
quisha1991 chapter 103 . 7/29/2016
I still don't like Jasper
quisha1991 chapter 99 . 7/29/2016
Carlisle should leave them all once this is done
quisha1991 chapter 98 . 7/29/2016
I've finally got used to these two... And now, I hate Jasper! After thus fight I hope he kicks both him and Alice away... Jasper is always trying to outrank Carilisle
quisha1991 chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Wtf, I don't like this one bit... Edward and Esme? No this is all wrong
Guest chapter 111 . 7/6/2016
That was one of the best stories I've read in along time. Also... Jacob makes the wedding officiant ever! I'm dying of laughter lol.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/24/2016
Oh my god, thank you for being so considerate of the LGBTQ group. Really, it's 2016 and many gay individuals we slaughtered in a gay club. This way of thinking that revolves around this grip of people is not okay and the hate and ignorance should not be tolerated
Delilah Moon chapter 111 . 6/23/2016
Ok. Can I just say it's 219am and I have read this entire thing for 2 days. I only stopped to sleep. I loved this story! It was really awesome! Touched home for a bit there for awhile, just wish I could find my happy ending! Awesome job and thank you!
Delilah Moon chapter 57 . 6/22/2016
I want to say that I commend you for writing such a rant. As a member of the LGBTQ community I know what it's like to be bullied by others because of my preference. Also as a member of the Mental health issues community it makes me happy that someone is standing as a supporter of It gets Better movement even if it was a couple years ago now. I find it still stands true, it does get better if you give it the time you need to so that you can work on the things you need to. I know it has for me! So again thank you for the rant and can I just say that this story rocks!
MichiAGP chapter 111 . 6/15/2016
I just read your whole story! One day, I'm actually quite proud of myself :)
You are an amazing writer, and this was definitely an amazing story.
Usually stories as long as this one, lose its touch about halfway through it, but I'm very happy to say that this one didn't. Your depictions of the characters are amazing. Yo should keep writing, because I'm sure what you'll write will be awesome!
Thank you for the story, it was awesome,
MAGP
alicehsbb chapter 111 . 6/3/2016
I cried. I laughed. I was filled with joy. This has to be one of my all time favorite Carlisle Bella fanfic. Great job. Love love love
Katya Belikova chapter 110 . 6/2/2016