Reviews for Take This Heart
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 2/5
Hehehe...I find your version of Bella so funny :D

Oh and I have to admit that I am a bit envious about your ability to write so naturally. It's astounding how you do that you suck your reader right up in the story... (Though I guess that's something you can improve with training...right? right?!)

-dreamy sigh- You are so coool! - I do adore you as an author. You do a wonderful job! If you ever write a book, let me know, so I can buy it! (Well, if it's a fantasy romance and you don't start using someone like Edward as main character...though your Eward is one of the few - or may be the only one? - that I like...)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/5
Oh my, I forgot how intense your story is...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/5
Awww...I can't believe I haven't read this in so long. Gotta loe it :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/5
It's been a while since I last read this...I missed it :)
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 111 . 1/25
Wow. This story is now ranked firmly in my top 2 favorite Bella/Carlisle fics!

There are so few stories I have come across in this fandom that are this well put together. I imagine a lot of research went into this because a wide variety of subject matter has been so carefully fleshed out with so much detail throughout the course of this.

I appreciated the dignity with which you handled the more controversial subjects, never treating it too casually but yet injecting enough lighter moments to make it palatable for even us more emotional creatures. And frankly, I think everyone on earth should have the benefit of Jasper as a therapist.

I am impressed with the overarching themes in this story. The fact that Bella was able to not only forgive her father, but to welcome him as a part of her immortal world and in a position of power, no less. It most definitely speaks to her character. The fact that the vampires and wolves so thoroughly bridged the species gap, becoming so much more to one another than mere allies, it was a beautiful progression to witness.

And the fact that in spite of being mates in the traditional vampiric sense, bonded in love for eternity, Carlisle and Bella still had to work hard at their relationship the way any human couple would, was both relatable and refreshing. Unlike in so many stories where the mates find each other and everything comes together for them so easily, it was intensely beautiful to watch them as they ultimately took two steps forward for every one back on their good days, while the reverse seemed to be true on their bad days. And yet, they persevered.

Your story may have been 111 chapters, but I assure you that each of them was so well written that they simply breezed by, leaving the reader in want of more.

Lastly but most definitely not least, I appreciatedon't the balance you kept, injecting sufficient faith based and biblical themes in a way that was subtle enough not to be off putting to those for whom religion is a touchy subject. I envy your ability to do so because I personally struggle with that myself. Sadly I have historically failed to give due glory to the Lord in my writing for fear of coming across as' too preachy'. Hopefully after how successfully you have tackled the task, maybe I can learn to do the same.

Blessings,
-BMW
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 106 . 1/25
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!

The pregnancy/imprinting joke was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
So I just read this whole thing in like a a couple days, and I am sad that I came to the last chapter so soon. Thank you for this beautiful fanfic and that wedding ceremony .
tinus84 chapter 111 . 1/8
Great story!
TeganCappa chapter 73 . 12/28/2015
Goddamn... I have read many brutal, depraved and disgusting chapters in my time, but this is the first time that I wanted to crawl into a hole and bawl like mad. These last few chapters have brought up so many long forgotten emotions that I'm still reeling from it. I could see how my last review might be taken wrong, so I just want to tell you it wasn't anything against this story. It was just me writing what was going through my head when I got done reading that chapter. You made the scene with Phil and Bella so real... it's hard to even think about it again. Thankfully I never went through it at that level. Anyway, even if it doesn't seem like it, I enjoy this story and will likely finish it today.
TeganCappa chapter 70 . 12/28/2015
Disgusting. How can you write something like this? You have some fucked up shit going on in your head, girl.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 50 . 12/28/2015
You were doing pretty good until the last handful of chapters. Now you have gone and fucked everything up. Does anyone know if there is a way to blacklist certain authors?
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 111 . 12/15/2015
I have been so enticed reading this story! I loved every minute of it, even the nasty parts with Phil. I couldn't stop reading, but now I'm depressed, as its finished! thank you for the great story! probably one of my favorites so far!
ElijahJessGodric chapter 111 . 12/5/2015
I can honestly say that this is one of the best twilight fanfictions I have ever read. It's realistic story on how life is but also how relationships form and grow, not many writers can come to grips with this. So I can say Well done and I hope you carry on writing and maybe even create something of your own. I'd buy it. Best wishes and many thanks for the entertainment. - Jess
DawnLeon chapter 104 . 11/17/2015
This is the gazillion time I've read this story! I'm all BE and some slash here and there but it has something extra that draws me in, I love it!
I read all the A/N but this is the first time I notice the outtake and I wouldn't peg jasper to do that but wow. I yeah...it fits.
Breeze chapter 111 . 11/9/2015