Reviews for Take This Heart
Edward'sDJ chapter 64 . 1/31
I finally met a Jacob I really like.

Poor Bella has had at least one decent person in her life.
Edward'sDJ chapter 63 . 1/31
A beautiful bit of diplomacy and cooperation.
Edward'sDJ chapter 60 . 1/31
The concept of mating for life needs to be addressed.

I'm surprised that, with Bella's history regarding sex, it doesn't freak her out.
Edward'sDJ chapter 58 . 1/31
Hit man fee is being transferred from Charlie-Phil combo to Renee-Phil combo.
Edward'sDJ chapter 57 . 1/31
Can't say I'm warming to Charlie as yet; too little too late to try and protect Bella, especially from my glorious hero (aka Carlisle).
Edward'sDJ chapter 56 . 1/30
A fabulous chapter; dealing with Phil and some sensible discussion about vampirism. Bella should wait for a few years, so she doesn't face eternity having to pose as Carlisle's daughter.
Edward'sDJ chapter 55 . 1/30
Bella must be the most easy going, forgiving person in the universe. She seems remarkably well adjusted despite her violent past.
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 1/30
I cannot stomach to areas this story. I already find it disturbing as it is with Charlie. But it seems the OOCness of the characters totally disuaded me, especially Bella who I can't believe had sexual relationship (?) with older men previously. I like to read fan fiction stories that sticks to canon characterization. This story made me cringe.
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 1/30
I don't know but this story is disturbing me. I know charlie isn't like that in canon but it kinda discourage to read further.I mean. Sexual abuse? its just too much.
Edward'sDJ chapter 53 . 1/30
Oh, to be courted by Carlisle *sigh*
Edward'sDJ chapter 49 . 1/30
I enjoyed seeing Jasper take charge; his meekness never rings true.
Edward'sDJ chapter 48 . 1/30
Shit, meet fan!
Edward'sDJ chapter 47 . 1/30
I would be furious if I found out that everyone was privy to a secret that they were keeping from me...
Edward'sDJ chapter 45 . 1/30
Good one not to read at work...
Edward'sDJ chapter 44 . 1/29
I love that Edward is prepared to make himself unpopular to benefit those he cares about.
4,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »