Reviews for Spoiled
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
...Is it bad that the phrase "Daddy's Little Princess" came to mind?

I love it. Wonderful work.
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Loved it
Neomeris chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Someone had to spoil Kurt) He's been through so much, but at least he and Burt have each other!
You wrote a lovely, in character, fic, neatly explaining the why's behind Kurt's expensive lifestyle. I love a good fic about Kurt/Burt and yours was splendidly warm!
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So happy that your Glee fanfiction kick kept up! I love how this one kind of jumped around, pure epicness. Kurt is toally spoiled in canon, except for the part about Burt taking away his car in the third episode. That was stupid.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love how seamlessly you write the different stages of Kurt's life from Burt's POV. Not many Glee writers venture into Burt POV territory, but you do it justice here by retaining all the things that make his relationship with Kurt beautiful and still keeping him in character. Burt doesn't always understand his son's needs - I like how you mentioned that he felt uneasy when Kurt used sarcasm on him; Kurt's sense of humor can be caustic at times and it makes sense that Burt would feel out-of-his-league to handle it - but he's willing to meet them to the best of his ability. He's excited for Kurt transitioning into his adult life - being present and proud of him when he passes his driver's test - but he's still very much seeing his son through the lens of a father.

It was cute how Mollie gave into Kurt's demands easily even though Burt wanted to remain stalwart on the matter, but I like that about them. They're willing to compromise even though it might result in a little spoiling, and overall Kurt has turned out to be a wonderful human being. I'm sure Mollie would be very proud to see her son today, even though she couldn't direct influence his life beyond his eighth year. Burt's attempts to keep peace with his son - spoiling him - while also helping him grow are portrayed wonderfully here.

All in all, another lovely one-shot. I like that you've fleshed out the backstory behind the navigator and Kurt's extravagant wardrobe. Kurt eats his feelings, but Burt expresses his through gifts that he can understand, like money for clothes or a car. Loved it.
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Aaawwww I love it ;)

~Payton86
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Gah I love Kurt centric fics. And this was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I can already tell i'm going to run out of awesome things to say about your writing, because I love it! You write the Kurt/Burt relationship perfectly!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
a good one
D-Fan chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Not gonna lie, I thought of this story when I took my own driver's test. I PASSED! OMG OMG OMG

:ahem:

Awesome story, btdubs. Actually, you're awesome. :3

-pointlessendeavours (aka the one who liked your book list like ten million times)
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Again, I cried. And I laughed, but mostly cried. Kurt just has a way of making me sob! Loved it!
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Kurt IS spoiled rotten - but the poor kid deserves it, with no mom and being different, everyone else tortures him. At least his dad can spoil him a little. :)
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
love this story

who can spoiled Kurt better than his own daddy

hope i can get another story like this
Yune chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Though you said it was hard (in the beginning?) you are doing a great job, writing some of the most beautiful fancition the internet ever has seen : )
rofro05 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I don't think that I'll ever get enough of fluffy Kurt and Burt fluffiness. This is such a sweet look at the relationship between the Hummels. You might have a hard time writing Burt, but I really feel that your characterization is the closest to cannon that there is out there. It's spot on the idea that Kurt is spoiled in the right kind of ways, you know where the kid is really a great kid and doesn't let things go to their head.