Reviews for No Reason
Jillian Mixon chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Cool story when you gonna make a story when tea and yami gets married and then have a baby in a carriage.
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love this story The kissing schene was the best

PLEASE update
WhiteRose36 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hihi! Wow! There's a Yami/Tea fic here! Wee! YAMI AND TEA FOREVER! XD!

Anyways, I really liked it when Yami and Tea kissed! W0t! Oh yeah! Go Yami! Go Tea! YEAH!

Please write more Yami/Tea fics! I still prefer yami to have his own lookswhenhe was Pharaoh! That way, he looks hot!

Ciao! Good luck with other fics ya! Yami/Tea fans unite!
Nicole Yami Lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
OMG, this story has got to be the best yami/tea story I have read on fanfic so far. You had better write a REAL second chapter to this story because I can not take having people write storys and not finish them and besides I am basically obssessed with yami/tea fanfics and geocities. Anyways, this is the best story with yami and tea kissing so lovingly like that. See ya later!

Sincerely, Nicole (Yami Lover) _
Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
WOW! that was really well written! maybe u should write a sequal... hint, hint, hint!HEHEHEHEHEHE! well, gotta go! remember! SEQUAL? *copies Yugi's puppy dog eyes* Pwease?
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
that was very entertaning!
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This was amazing! I love Tea/Yami stories. Please write more! ;o)
Concealed chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
LOL
Concealed chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
LOL! So funny and fluffy!

e! "Yug's no longer a schiz!" LOL! I love it! Hehe!
enidualc.Star chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Hi! I think your fic is great! It's funny in a way... Anyway, best of luck to you!
Gemini chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
AH! I'm dying here! Give me a lttle something to read...please?;_; I love you...please?
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
HAAHAA keybord... hahaha...

UPDATE SOON!
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow this is really good!
iKiohri chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Mwahhahah! That's funny! Kewl! Keep up the good work,... you're doing great gal! Hope you make fics as wonderful as this in the future.. Hugs and kisses... MmWaHZ!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Aw... so cuute! Now Yami has his own body.! Soo kewl!