Reviews for No Reason
The Insane Sisters chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Hey, this is great. I like the idea of Yami having his own body. That's wicked. Anyway, please try to update soon. Arigato! (yes, I know its spelled wrong)

Naoku
kim chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
write more
ViXeNsFiRe chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Hey! whats the deal! you just stop there! people these days!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw...cool. Angel...
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
ya know, you should really update this, just from two chapters you have 56 reviews and that's alot, mind you. Oh, sorry, this isn't a flame, I just want to see the rest of this, hehehe, even if I dislike yami/anzu and stuff. anywho, bai bai!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very good. A neat twist there at the end. I'm still trying to picture his new body. Good work. )
Luthien-Anwaman chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Lu: I've read this fic so many times, and never reviewed. Stupid little me *shakes head*... Anyway, I love this story beyond reason. I was a bit disturbed when I first read it some time last year, because I was young and innocent and weren't really ready for the tongue thing. But now it's all cool. Love the whole fic, especially the added JoeyxMai bits. Complete and utter JoeyxMai freak, that's me. Anyway, love it!
asuka-2004 chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
OMG that is the best kiss scene i have EVER read!

UPDATE PLEASE you MUST UPDARE!
The Easter Chinchilla chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
HOLY CRAP! that kiss scene RULED! dont EVER say youre not good at kiss scenes, because you are. ANZU AND YAMI FORFREAKINGEVER!
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
like ur story, but the 2nd chapter/notes were confusing...din't know who some people were:arcadia, vivi...
Healing Spirit chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Please update! I have been waiting for a long time and I'm sure so have many others! Please don't give up on this story! It's very good! Check out my stories! Maybe they'll give you an idea.
yugi-star chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
lol, that is soo funny!
yugified chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Wow. Just wow.
Okay, let's turn it up a notch. OH MY GOD! That... was the best story I've ever read! It's hard to find a good Yami/Tea... I found it! (After going through craploads of yaoi... *shudder*) This was a really great story. You're a very, very good author! Keep up the great work! I'd love to read another Yami/Tea! _
kitty chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I loved this story! Especially the kissing scene!
Please do a squel!
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
nice work, (-) when reading about the kiss I was gasping for air i was so overjoyed for them. it was so good. No GREAT!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »