Reviews for No Reason
Hermonthis chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Hey hey! Are you serious about this being the FIRST pro-Tea/Yami fic on ? Sheesh, hard to sift through all those other ones, hmm? (BTW, I don't mind yaoi, so there.) *shrugs*

Now, are you going to update this story or what? That's a pretty mean cliffhanger you left there, and this story's getting good!
Iccena chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
i like the first chapter...update
R.S.A chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
lol! *grinz* Good I needed a good laugh...*thinks* hey u should do more of these as a kind of story. *nods* Hey I'd read it *shrugz* kk gotta go! *waves an poofs*

"God Bless"

-The Courteous Flamer-

*Rose*
R.S.A chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
*applauds an 'istles* EXCELLENT! *grinz* _ LOVED the story. I'm SO glad I finally found a decent yami story that isn't YOAI! . FREAKIN MAKE ME SICK I SAY! *makes of face in disgust* *sighs* homo...oiy. I swear I'm only 16 and I'm actually hearing myself say quite often WHERE HAVE ALL THE MORALS IN THE WORLD GONE? But I wont get into that right now -_- *growls* Besides I gotta hurry up an get to my soccer game. ANYWAYZ! Awesome story. I absolutely LOVE u for ur icness. (*can't STAND oocness* I've an extremely low tolerance for it). And I love the fact that your chapters are long and the grammar is good. A few mispelled words but that nuthin. Well gotta bounce an kicks some arse! lol! *grinz an bounces off on a bouncy ball*

"God Bless"

-The Courteous Flamer-

*Rose*
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hi Hi! I think I read this fic at least 100 times and I never reviewed. I guess because, being an idiot, I thought I did. Well, better late than never, eh? Hehehehehee. Well, I love this story! It's so awesome! _

Jelly
Sakura DragoMistress chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
ARG! WRITE MORE ALREADY! IT'S JUST GOT GOOD!
BlackBelt chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I love this fic! Yami and Tea all the way!
teafan123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
That was the when they kissed. Please continue...!
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Cute. Interesting way of doing like a semi-bloopers thingy.
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Mm... I loved this.. So sweet. TeA/Yami 4 ever -

Btw, are you gonna continue or do a sequal?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hey! This is Yami's Girl! (don't ask about the e-mail!) I got to say, i LOVE the story. i don't understand WHY ppl hate Tea/Anzu so much! To make the Yami/yugi thing a little less complicaed, make Yami a body of his own and yugi just tells everyone that he's his cousin from Egypt or something... _ Keep typin and lemme know when u write another chapter!
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
cute ficcy!
YamiAnzu1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
It's good! I think you shouldn't add the Final Fantasy stuff tho, I don't really follow that, and I don't think too many readers know it :-/ but if you stik with just yugioh, i think itll be the BEST ive read, you eally talented! Keep it up _
DixieGoddess chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
I luved it! it's the best yami/tea story i've ever read! and i also luved the "second chapter" (could u really call it a chaper? oh well) stuff! especially the driving and computer convo! keep up the awesome work!

P.S. I'm adding this story to my favorite stories list. Ciao!
Yuko chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Oh wow! This is really good! Please update soon!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »