Reviews for No Reason
Shimohi Inferno Tiger chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
Tiger of the Fire: Hello! This is a very good fan fiction story. About the whole thing with the Millinnuem star, you know what they say...great minds think alike. Meaning, that was a great idea!

Yami Amanda: Now that I own the Millinnum Sun instead. Tiger of the Fire came up with a new fan fiction story.

Tiger of the Fire: Yea! That's it _ bye!
cackled chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
heehee...I live in the south to! In GA "Theres gold in them thar hills" Someone didn't know what alot ment? or what about 'yall'?my grandma's a true southern bell..you know "oh Sca-let" ;;;;
cackled chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
sighs
Forlorn Hope chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Hahaha, that was hilarious! You're a really talented writer!
Ash Nite chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
I really liked your first chapter. You are a great writer. I hope you continue with this story.
vjfjhb chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
i like it cool! and funny
Lily chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
That was so touching! When Yami finally realizing his feelings for Tea..that was a great fic! Hope you continue the next couple of chapters! Yami/Tea pairings are my fav. .
Celestra chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Good ficl, actually quite godd, and a lot better than some of I've seen. Really, great fic. Not too mushy .~
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Aww, that was kind of sweet. It would have been a lot sweeter if it had had proper spelling and such, however. I'd suggest working on that.

Still, it was VERY sweet. Good job on that!
TFRiD Queen chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
CHOCOBOS! Eh, sorry, got off topic. GREAT FIC, I like your other fic too, the one where Tea gets a yami. I really hope that you continue this one! I mean, there are so few Tea/Yami fics out there! Arrgg! *anime stress lines run down the side of her face*
liteblossomyugiluver chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
More,please!
Whitney chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
That was cute
Nizuno Mikomi chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
BWAH! It's so RANDOM! . I love it! Oh and uh, the first chapter was all fluffyprettynice, too . . . eh heh heh . . .
AngryMew2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Hehehehe! Funny, funny, funny! Can';t wait for chapter 3! Eace-pay outay![Peace out in Pig Latin]
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Very cool, very cool. Leave tit to Joey to say something like that...onto chapter 2! Peace out!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »