Reviews for Artifact Abuse
Bushwah chapter 17 . 3/1
Such a kind reminder. Spoilers do not exist. Sorry for English.
Less Wrong chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Oh, it was enjoyable. Alerted, just in case you ever pick it up again.
sidhe3141 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Okay, I am now adding "play raquetball" to my list of euphemisms.
lord Martiya chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
You know, I was wondering: why didn't Evangeline steal all the syrup to power herself up and try and break the curse upon her by sheer brute force?
The Mighty Milkbone chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"Knickerstoat69"? Sounds like a twelve-year-old's gamertag XD

Anyway, I've really enjoyed this little fic of yours so far; as others have said, you've got a great knack for comedy and situational stuff, and I personally don't mind a bit of yuri here and there, that's for sure. I can agree with your assessment of a couple of your latest chapters, though - they just seem to lack some of that spark that makes the Negiverse so vital and awesome. Too many shout-outs in relation to plot advancement, maybe? I dunno.

...Still, despite all that, you were able to commit to and power through those chapters, which is a lot more than many writers are capable of. Be proud of that, and keep it up.

(Out of curiosity, do you have some kind of ending planned for this series already? Makes no difference to me, but, y'know...)
Elyos chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Here's what I liked about this addition: Haruna, Haruna, Haruna. It's like the Library Club are the Three Stooges, Haruna being the zaniest, and the conflict between them really spices things up to no end.

Here's what I didn't like: 7,897 words later, it had to end!

Hehe.

Thank you for the addition, Japanese Teeth - I enjoyed every minute of reading it.

-Elyos
Sereg5 chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Once again, very good. (I really need to watch Ranma). Poor Anya! Also, my guess that Knickersstoat69 was Chamo was correct. Yay! This is definately one that you need to refer back to in later chapters. Also, I agree with anothe reviewer. I'd also be happy to see other artifacts being abused. I know that you have ideas as you've mentioned it before.
StormBrisingr chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
I have to admit, I'm very curious about how the pills will affect Nodoka... ;D Hilarious ending right there. I loved how Asuna just had to whack him and then poof, it's over. Great job.
Alatus Alchemist chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Hilariois again XD What makes it even better is that I read this immediately after receiving some pos of my own that I has been waiting for (although certainly not like THAT) but still, it made it that much easier to identify with Haruna's opening statement XD
Elyos chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
This is the first fan-fiction I've grown attached to years, as well as one that's made me laugh out loud constantly. Your ability to write comedy is through the roof; I've learned a thing or two from your fan-fictions thus far, about what I could do in my own writing works, be it fan-fiction (which I have difficulty with, as always, if it's not something I created myself), and in my original works.

I feel like I'm in no position to give you suggestions for this fan-fiction, but I'm going to take a shot anyway.

I think it'd make for massive hilarity if you brought in a character who gives Haruna a taste of her own medicine, either with an Artifact of their own, or by some other means.

That's about it for this review. I'm looking forward to reading your next episodes.

Thanks for writing,

-Elyos
MadmanTobz chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Is it sad that it took me 4807 words (Yes, I counted, which is sort of sad in itself I guess...) before I realized that they were doing pokemon?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
hehehhe ... LMAO...funny chapter. kaede gets him with one hit. can't wait to see what mischief they get into next.
Gundam-Issac chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
AMUSEMENT! Waiting for more.
The Flying Frog chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Sorry it took so long to review. I had to keep reading this chapter over and over before I finally got the laughter out of my system. I was clutching my side almost the whole time. Kaede finally got her Pokemon battle though. And had fun doing it.

Had to laugh at Haruna not even considering simply dismissing the charizard golem-and forgetting about Kotaro's other pokemon so he can cause more trouble.

Also liked that Negi actually punished her. She did deserve it here, especially for accidentally attacking Negi...multiple times.

Also liked that Yue and Nodoka were more concerned about whether they would get in trouble than they were about Haruna.

Keep up the good work.
Alatus Alchemist chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Lol the part with the motorcycle made me think Haruna was acting like pokemon hunter Jay XD Still lovin' this, keep it up :D I just wish I had something more useful to say...