Reviews for Artifact Abuse
Sakurako Nagasaki chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
Hey your story is really too funny!
I was just wondering what was the reward that Haruna promised to Mana as a payment it certainly wasn't money with the way Mana reacted.
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Sooooooo anya has a dick... UPDATE ALREADY
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
That was a scream...
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
...i think im falling in love with haruna as much as I am chisame
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
The iron butterfly.

THAT IS EPIC
LoveGlutton chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Awwwwww i thought it would drive her mad with power
Bushwah chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Such a kind reminder. Spoilers do not exist. Sorry for English.
Less Wrong chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Oh, it was enjoyable. Alerted, just in case you ever pick it up again.
sidhe3141 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Okay, I am now adding "play raquetball" to my list of euphemisms.
lord Martiya chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
You know, I was wondering: why didn't Evangeline steal all the syrup to power herself up and try and break the curse upon her by sheer brute force?
The Mighty Milkbone chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"Knickerstoat69"? Sounds like a twelve-year-old's gamertag XD

Anyway, I've really enjoyed this little fic of yours so far; as others have said, you've got a great knack for comedy and situational stuff, and I personally don't mind a bit of yuri here and there, that's for sure. I can agree with your assessment of a couple of your latest chapters, though - they just seem to lack some of that spark that makes the Negiverse so vital and awesome. Too many shout-outs in relation to plot advancement, maybe? I dunno.

...Still, despite all that, you were able to commit to and power through those chapters, which is a lot more than many writers are capable of. Be proud of that, and keep it up.

(Out of curiosity, do you have some kind of ending planned for this series already? Makes no difference to me, but, y'know...)
Elyos chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Here's what I liked about this addition: Haruna, Haruna, Haruna. It's like the Library Club are the Three Stooges, Haruna being the zaniest, and the conflict between them really spices things up to no end.

Here's what I didn't like: 7,897 words later, it had to end!

Hehe.

Thank you for the addition, Japanese Teeth - I enjoyed every minute of reading it.

-Elyos
Sereg5 chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Once again, very good. (I really need to watch Ranma). Poor Anya! Also, my guess that Knickersstoat69 was Chamo was correct. Yay! This is definately one that you need to refer back to in later chapters. Also, I agree with anothe reviewer. I'd also be happy to see other artifacts being abused. I know that you have ideas as you've mentioned it before.
StormBrisingr chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
I have to admit, I'm very curious about how the pills will affect Nodoka... ;D Hilarious ending right there. I loved how Asuna just had to whack him and then poof, it's over. Great job.
Alatus Alchemist chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Hilariois again~ XD What makes it even better is that I read this immediately after receiving some pos of my own that I has been waiting for (although certainly not like THAT) but still, it made it that much easier to identify with Haruna's opening statement XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »