Reviews for A Very Weird Musical
HTTYD Guest chapter 15 . 6/9
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come! Pigfarts, Pigfarts, YUM YUM YUM! XD I'm dying of laughter! NICE one! WHY couldn't Tom Felton do that in the real movie series?!
HTTYD Guest chapter 11 . 6/8
Squirt is a real type of soda; I just looked it up, and it tastes like grapefruit, according to Google.
HTTYD Guest chapter 9 . 6/8
Harry probably doesn't mourn his parents deaths every Halloween, because before he went to Hogwarts, the Dursleys forbade questions about Lily and James. And when Harry DID go to Hogwarts, every Halloween something happened.

His 1st year: the troll in the girls' bathroom.
2nd year: Mrs. Norris was attacked by the basilisk.
3rd year: Sirius shredded and destroyed the Fat Lady's portrait (Did you know the Fat Lady is a self-portrait of Helga Hufflepuff?)

4th year: Harry was chosen as a 4th champion for the Triwizard Tournament with Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang.

5th year: Harry started to teach the D.A., since Troll-Under-the-Bridge . . . Whoops! I meant "Delores Troll-Bridge!" wouldn't.
6th year: Katie Bell was cursed by that Dark Magic opal necklace.
7th year: Harry visits his parents' graves, and he and Hermione are almost caught and killed by Voldemort.
{Just saying! ;)}
HTTYD Guest chapter 3 . 6/8
What were your teacher's and the other students' reactions to your performance?
I REALLY wanna know! (I bet it was weird looks at first, then at the end, everyone couldn't breathe from their laughter. XD )
MMMHP chapter 15 . 1/13
This is so funny and so good! i would love to read more!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 15 . 1/13
Oh, I love this! Read all the chapters in one go! I can't believe I didn't spot it earlier. Going straight to my favourites :D
Too goo! It's siriusly hilarious ;) Update soon!
This is hilarious! I'm just imagining their reactions to Malfoy drawing a picture of himself on the toilet and giving it to his dad! XD
DoomieTurtle chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
its not awesome on how Malfoy called Quirell a terrorist
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
Loving this! Can't wait for the next update :)
Phoenix Arisen Again chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Aw I thought u were going to write AVPM fic and maybe make your own plot (like adding the Dudley & other characters). That would be funny
Rose099 chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Update
BB201 chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
This is the best story ever!
titan616 chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Lol, does Cedric actually believe Snape lost his hand in an "entirely unrelated incident"? Well, he's about to be set straight on the matter either way.
Littwink chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Oh my Godric! Laughed reading the entire chapter.
titan616 chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
It really is a very weird musical indeed, and it's just so amazing isn't it?