Reviews for I'm a Doctor, It's What I Do
newdayz chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Love it!
JLCH chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
This is a great story. Please don't abandon it!
JLCH chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
OMG ROFLMAO at Wilson!
MeggieGirl chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Great Story, poor sick house
sara chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
wow... your really good at this! i was just wondering why rachel wasnt involved? sorry i think shes really cute. Anyway i think you should have them go back to work. how would you play out the "HR" scene (would there be one)? And maybe have House make up with Wilson... or you could let that tension build. i like that you involved the team in some way, alot of fanfics dont. You should give House a case or a least an annoying clinic patient.
casey26334 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Wow. There were so many great things in this chapter I cant even remember all of what I wanted to comment about! lol. Loved all the Sherlock Holmes stuff. Also the end with the videos was so cute at first, but then it really surprised me (in a good way) when you mentioned the abuse. Wow wow wow, great chapter!
Emmster50 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Loooooooooooved it!
beyondobsessed chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
haha marching band ftw! I do it too, so I understand the insanity that comes with it lol. I was too lazy to login, but this is my ff name. Nice story! Im enjoying it. They are OOC a little but I don't care! I love it!
babygurl0506 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
loved this update. :) made my night.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Great chapter! Loved how Cuddy took care of House this time. And how of course she would put on the video that says "DO NOT WATCH" haha. So sad about House's black eye on the video, glad Cuddy was there to wipe his tear away. Very in character, loving this story :)
lin12344 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Cuddy should give Wilson a life time of clinic duty and House should just kill him for ratting them out to House's team.
shadowedinsugar chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Ahh I love this!

Keep going keep going keep going!
babygurl0506 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
ROFL "Shh... Wait, I think I just heard your heart grow about three sizes."

love this.
Emmster50 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Lovin this! :)
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
OH, THIS IS GOOD FOR YOUR FIRST #HUDDY FIC.. JUST SAW THIS WHILE LOOKING FOR SOME NEW HUDDY FICS SINCE THE ON-GOING ONES DO NOT HAVE ANY UPDATES..