Reviews for The Long Journey
olives chapter 5 . 7/22
its murtagh not murgath.
troutman30 chapter 11 . 7/18
Great interaction between Naruto and his "ghosts".
Atheist god chapter 5 . 3/2
You keep mispelling murtagh
alright, Naruto annoying/scaring the ever loving hell out of Arya is my new favorite thing. In general.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
FUCK YES!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
kk
jtcr chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
You're going to make me cry man. All of what could have been. Thank you for writing this
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Pretty cool story! :)
the unsung antihero chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
If I had the time... I would probably ask if I could adopt the story and test my hand on it, however seeing as I DON'T have the time, what with my 3rd shift job and my time consuming videogame addiction, I would be hard pressed to find any time to sit down and write.
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
While I'm sad that you won't be continuing the story, I'm very happy that you posted this summary of what you were planning, so we weren't just left completely hanging. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
Well, at least you didn't left us on a cliff-hanger for all eternity. It would had been a pretty epic finale though. AH, the possibilities...
OH, what the hell! Have fun with your life bro and good luck with that other stuff you're working on!

*''Those Who Inherit The Will Of Fire" Track and the end titles role* XD
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
What happened to the line breaks?
SneakyDevil chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
Good Luck!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
I really love this story. Great character development and human questions asked. I am sad to see this end, but I felt that it at least ended (what was written) on a good note. Also thanks for saying what would happen so I am not left wondering about this story. Thanks for writing this.
RIOSHO chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
PM us the name of the book when it's done. We've always enjoyed your work and look forward to reading you next piece. Hopefully, right to the end :-)