Reviews for The Long Journey
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 8/11
Pretty cool story! :)
the unsung antihero chapter 17 . 7/18
If I had the time... I would probably ask if I could adopt the story and test my hand on it, however seeing as I DON'T have the time, what with my 3rd shift job and my time consuming videogame addiction, I would be hard pressed to find any time to sit down and write.
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 6/21
While I'm sad that you won't be continuing the story, I'm very happy that you posted this summary of what you were planning, so we weren't just left completely hanging. :)
Well, at least you didn't left us on a cliff-hanger for all eternity. It would had been a pretty epic finale though. AH, the possibilities...
OH, what the hell! Have fun with your life bro and good luck with that other stuff you're working on!

*''Those Who Inherit The Will Of Fire" Track and the end titles role* XD
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 6/2
What happened to the line breaks?
SneakyDevil chapter 17 . 5/29
Good Luck!
I really love this story. Great character development and human questions asked. I am sad to see this end, but I felt that it at least ended (what was written) on a good note. Also thanks for saying what would happen so I am not left wondering about this story. Thanks for writing this.
RIOSHO chapter 17 . 5/22
PM us the name of the book when it's done. We've always enjoyed your work and look forward to reading you next piece. Hopefully, right to the end :-)
This was interesting while it lasted. I didnt love everything you did but it was better than most stories. Good luck with your original novel.
Datarus Finnigun chapter 17 . 5/21
Thank you for sharing so much of your time writing this for us all. Hope you are get what you want in this new phase you are transitioning into.

Good Luck.
shubhendu dutta chapter 17 . 5/21
Good enough story line.
urs-v chapter 17 . 5/21
I think we should be the one thanking you, you are the one who took the time to write down your ideas and shape this.
While clearly not perfect, it did ended with some very cool moments and some very good character devellopment.

I think you've builded yourself a very solid base as an author and I look forward to see what you can do if you keep progressing.
Rakaan chapter 17 . 5/21
Can't really say I'm surprised. Six years after the first chapter was published to find less than 20 chapters is a pretty heavy hint at a lack of interest.
AlucardvonDracula chapter 16 . 4/5