Reviews for Decay
lapislazuli chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love the story, but what happened to the other chapters? I have 7 that I download, but here there is only 1 and the story is apparently finished. It would be a pity to leave it like this.
Mistress-Volturi-09 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really liked that, guess I'm twisted enough to though.
rakely chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ummm... is this the ending or are u going to continue because that a harsh ending!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Cindy, Bobby, Greg, Jan, Peter and Marsha! HO-lee shit!

LOL

Well, that was pretty disgusting. Beyond disgusting. I've seen and smelled dead things and that was...

{{{shudder}}}
HappyHateDay chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wtf happened to this story? I had to do all kinds of searches to find it again. Why is it being restarted? *Is confused.* This kind of really pisses me off. Are you the same author or has it been passed on? I hope you will update faster then it was being updated before. I had to wait months... T.T why are all the original storys so sloooow? I'm faving this time so i won't have to search for it again.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh. My. Fuck.

0_0

Speechless.
Spirare chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Dear lord! Only you could incorporate the Brady Bunch into this. Excuse me while I vomit. And I remember that poem. Wasn't it scary stories to tell in the dark or one of those other books we read as kids. Love it.

I want to know what happens next? But I'm a bit of a sucker for an HEA.
Edward'sChipper chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
So I'll admit, this was effed-up, gory, hilarious, and nerve-wracking all at the same time. But it was so bloody perfect, that I actually ENJOYED reading it. From maggots to Marsha-Marsha-Marsh, the whole Brady-Bunch-cast was pure brilliance, lending it the humor and the horror all at the same pulse-racing time. I usually don't read scary shit, nor watch it. I was dragged to "Scream" kicking and well...screaming! LOL!

This was just amazing, and the fact that I LIKED it says more than something about the author. Well DONE!
darkNnerdy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
My heart was pounding so loudly when I started reading about the gun! Damn this is seriously intense and I really hope you continue this when the contest is over.

Loved the brady bunch banter! personally I thought it fit perfectly and made this shit that much creepier!

To have to be in a room with dead bodies including your father I can def see how she's going insane. Kinda would want to hear something beside the damn bugs crawling all over you. Oh and your description of the smell, Nastee!

PLease continue this pwetty pweese!
VegaTenshi chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I'm in agreement that this story needs to be continued. Gut clenching.
IdreamofEddy chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
There's a story here, plain and simple. And there's just no way a person could make it a short one, unless you let that gun work. I simply BEG you to continue, whether or not you do the humane thing and kill her..(I'm rambling)

Very few things I've read had made my stomach clench like this has. Very, very good work.
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
*looking for bucket* That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever read and I feel quite sick now! This of course, means that I loved it! Extremely creepy and absolutely perfect for halloween! A definite WIN!
givemesomevamp chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Many that was so MFing creepy that if I had balls they would've retreated in fear. In fact, my ghostly balls did. I think. I mean, I can't be sure cuz I don't exactly know what retracting balls feel like, but I imagine it'd be much like this.

Back to the point. I is scurred of bugz. *shivers and shakes and other adjectives meaning the same* You gave me the creeps, so I consider this a horrorific WIN!

BTW- I like your twisted inclusion of the Brady's here. I, personally, don't think they get enough fanfic lovin'...

Ignore my spelling and have a nice day! I know I will. At least until I try to close my eyes and feel shit crawlin' all over me. Ewwwwwwwwww
stitchcat chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This certainly qualifies as different. I think that's the most disgusting thing I've read in a long time, nightmare-inducing LOL. Utterly, utterly gross - and I mean that in a good way ;-)
abaker9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really hope u continue this. It'd be great to see what happens and what everyone thinks when the wolves or the Cullens find her. What state she's in physically and mentally. PLease continue!