Reviews for Rabbit Heart
lunashinryu chapter 2 . 5/26
The story is good and I'm curious as to what would happen in the future is actually the first story that I've found where the girl falls for goerge in the end, kind of like stockholm syndrome haha. So any chance of you updating this story?
Vertigo Venom chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Interesting story so far. I hope you decide to continue it because I want to know what happens next! Keep up the great work and update again soon please! - V.V.
Felicia chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Please write more *gives you puss in boots cute face* you want to write more... And these are not the Droids your looking for
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please write more. Love the story
kurounue13 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I like it so far. I am intersted to see where this goes. Please update soon.
Selyne Nightshade chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I really really like you're idea! This is very original. Please please update soon!

Thanks!

Sel :)
Mara Amon chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Awesome story! Please update :)
Lady Dragmire chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
This is really good so far! I hope you haven't forgotten about this with all the other stories you have, because I can't wait to find out what happens next _
permanentsmile chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Ahahaha! I'm getting such a kick out of this story. I really hope you can update this sometime in the near future. I really like how you're writing George, and I am enjoying the protagonist. She's quite amusing.
Sensula chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I like it and your writing style is very unique. Very professional and I enjoy the story. Please updates as soon as your circumstances allow you to do so. Thank you.
reyapet chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Ooooh, I like! More, please! I don't know how you feel about MarySues, but this kinda feels like one...and I am tempted to write my own Robin Hood MarySue! But just in case I don't...you should write more. Now. Please?
RawenclawBabe chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Interesting meeting. I can't wait to read more. Great story!
RawenclawBabe chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Great idea! Great plot - I'd love to read more!