Reviews for Voyeur
Beautifully done
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Loved it
madefornight chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is beautiful. You should be proud.
JM89 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Tropp chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Interesting and very belivable, I can see this scene in a comicbook in the future.
People watching on the way home from work can be very entertaining at times (I actually work nights and have a long and boring busride home) and you capture that very well.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I just love this. So great to see Spuffy from some regular person's perspective.
paley.lewis chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
that was beautiful! totally unexpected, simple but so powerful
Whovian-CapitolGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh wow! I LOVED THIS! Please do more!
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was...
I'm speechless...
This was so well written, and although I normally HATE this POV you did really really well.
Plus I like the fluff, and the mention of how it isn't really all fluff.
AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is beautiful! A wonderful snapshot of what might-have-been, with both of their personalities captured perfectly! And 'unteachable' is an excellent example of the Buffy-speak we fans know and love. The ending to this piece is very powerful. Looking forward to more of your great writing!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Liked this lots.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I've read quite a bit of buffy fanfic but this one was a nice change. I enjoyed seeing them through a stanger's eyes. Imagining them meeting up and being together like that makes me happy. Thanks for writing this piece. :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love reading stories where you see familiar characters from an outsider's POV.
I, too, am guilty of people watching on buses. I think you did a beautiful job on this story.
ev1l-ch1b1-urd chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
reading your stories are always such a pleasure.

thank you. :)
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved writing it in second person and the little snippets of conversation. Just wonderful!