Reviews for Never Alone
portia chapter 2 . 4/11
you rock cool chapter and poor timmy
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Tony is so cruel - I dont like him much either.
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
God I detest Abby when she is whining and crying and trying to always get what SHE wants and she doesnt give a damn what HE NEEDS!

You write Abby very well - doesnt mean I have to like her.
letitia chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
please write more it is a great story i love it
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Is McGee really only 28?
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wooohohhohohohow!
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Heart pounding.
horseaholic chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Cute ending. I liked this story a lot. Sorry it took me so long to finish R&R'ing for you.

horseaholic chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I'm so sorry for the delay in finishing R&R'ing this story. I'm not even gonna try to come up with an excuse, but rather, I'm just going to try to get back into the story and finish R&R'ing for you. I loved how you wrote Abby's reaction to McGee's not getting better yet. It'll be a long road for him yet. Can't wait to read more. Still rooting for my fave Timmy.

horseaholic chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Jimmy fast asleep with a copy of "Women's Healthy Life" on his face. Yay for comic relief! :D

At the very end, you mention Abby letting a tear fall, as if her doing so is unusual and OOC. I don't think it is at all. Still, I'm glad Gibbs wouldn't tell anyone he knew she was freaking out just as badly as the rest of them.

Sorry, but I gotta head to bed. I will definitely read more tomorrow, though. :)

horseaholic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So I know you asked me to check out your new story. But I stalked your profile and stories list for a bit and found this hurt/whumpMcGee story and couldn't resist... :D He's my second favorite character, after Tony.

Speaking of McGee stories, I just posted the first chapter of an atypical McGeeOC story, if you're interested in checking that out... to return the favor. ;) I will be posting one chapter a week over the next 7 weeks, a total of 8 chapters. It's not what you might think. :)

Anyway! Back to your story. I hope McGee lives! I'm off to read more. Waiting up for my mom to return home from being at the hospital with a friend who broke her arm today. I'll try to read another chapter before she gets back and I go to bed.

Hummingbird2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Terrific, thank you!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
causing them both to smack heads as they woke up, finding themselves in an embarrassing situation.

*giggles*

You've got them down!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
The remaining occupants in the building got quiet.

Nice touch.