Reviews for Poke!
QuietLittleVoices chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I'm creeping your stories (you're really good!) but I'm crying with laughter and I thought you'd like to know.
Magicherry chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
LOL
TheCleaningWitch chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Oh man, I just started reading this today, and I think it's great. Please please PLEASE keep it up! You did a great job sticking to the characters.
Hilary Parker chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
BROTFLMAO!
Dome Of Silence chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
okay..

I admit I was like OMG... another one of the 'what if they had Facebook' fics.. buuuuut..

I FECKING LOVED IT!

I want more.

pretty please :)
Thalia Mousa chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Could you please continue this story, FOREVER? LOL! One of the few stories I re-read because it cracks me up every time. I love it! :)
LornaCat chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
omgggg you know it's just not a chapter of Poke! without a lame, pathetic appearance by Jack Rader, desperately trying to poach employees and one-true-loves from The Lightman Group. HA HA HA, JACK! (/tomfriendly)

and Uncle Bennnnnn! I...really don't know why it's so important to me, it's just so cute to think about the peripheral characters signing on and reading about the main characters' lives and commenting and 'liking' their activities and goings on. Hence the writing of this story and my insistence that you always write more, more, MOAR!

Caldonius. omg why did I not foresee this. Such prime Poke! material. Gillian is so evil :D

'Bugger off. Not you, Loker...' - LOL stoppiiitttt. I love how all of their personalities shine through so perfectly through their posts. *le sigh*

I'd wrap this up but I have over 9000 characters left in this review so I might as well just CHAT IT UP, RIGHT? HI. I'M YOUR BESTIE, HOW ARE YOU TODAY. I LOVE THIS STORY. WRITE MORE PLEASE.

I've apparently forgotten how to use question marks, there are two missing in this review already.

Emily ending it with 'SCARRED FOR LIFE' was too perfect. It always seems to devolve into that, poor Emily. But she's such an instigator, and I still haven't forgiven her for FakeMoaningGate 2011. She deserves it, is what I'm saying.

Being with Gillian and marrying the eff out of her and having sex with her like 10 times a day (low estimate based on all my 100% true assumptions about their life) has really mellowed Cal out...you already know this, but I'm going to declare it publicly for all the awesome people that read other reviews on the stories they are reading (hi, people! yes I'm still typing, and you are still reading, aren't we both so kewl!) - Loker gets away with so much sh*t on Facebook that he would never have gotten away with before Callian got together in this fic! And I believe it, because duh. Just, because duh. BeCAUSE.

OH, one more thing: When Cal said he's sure he will never forget a Secret Santa ever again, I think it's because Gillian dressed up in a sexy Santa's helper costume and...did something memorable for him. So now he has those memories to help him remember. Remember the memories. (And of course the joke is on Eli and Emily, who both liked the post and have no idea what it's REALLY about (in my mind) and they are also the two that would be the most scarred by it if they ever realized.)

OK I'm done.
Roadrunnerz chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
This whole fic made me laugh so hard! What an awesome idea. Thanks for that. :)
redcarrot chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
I will never get over the fact that his actual name is Caldonius. And YAY! Ria and Eli are engaged! Oh god, this story amuses me so much. Thanks for that!
redcarrot chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
"Eli Loker Juliet's much more bad-ass" ~ I would agree here. Omg, reading all this is so much fun! And LOL Cal's "Oi" at the end.
redcarrot chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
"Eli Loker Please tell me you aren't talking about the Jersey Shore.

Ria Torre T" ~ omg I love you even more for this!

"Eli Loker …I can't believe I love this show.

4 comments

Ria Torres TOLD YOU.

Eli Loker You were right. Sawyer's hot.

Ria Torres Isn't he, though?

Cal Lightman I worry about you two sometimes. Genuinely." ~ ahahaha! So. GOOD.
Steffili chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
just wanted to let you know: Still one of the funniest fanfictions... evva! :p
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Nice to see this story updated. So ria and Eli are engaged yes:). Loved bens comment...'I mean congratulations!' and cals name. Eli can take the piss for years with that. Thanks for writing and sharing.
NElaineR chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I think I commented a long time ago and the sentiment ran along the lines of - I love this. So creative and fun.
just.callian chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Another chapter :)..please update soon..