Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
ZirconK chapter 1 . 6/28
Too delicious for my taste for i might be drooling over it like ero-senin haha!
A great writng of both story line and citrus!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 6/12
Lovely story! It was written deliciously and they were both so in character, I love it. Definitely one of my favorite stories in the fandom and I especially liked how you showed the differences in their relationship and themselves now compared to the past, plus it follows canon. Thank you for writing this.
Angi sleeps chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this story, really, it's well writen, and not dirty, it's romantic! I don't mind if you write a second chapter ;)
naruhina chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Good read
YinandYanv chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wonderful and well written lemon story. I hope that one day you can write a follow story using the ANBU and the girl fantasy.
Gigi chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wonderful I never get tired reading this story.
Deviant15 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was awesome!
Beautifully written too!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
WOWWW HERMOSO MARAVILLOSO AMO NARUHINA PERFECTO FIC
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Loved it!
Greyfire34 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was pretty well done. I liked how you made then so close and in love. And the lemon wasn't lusty dirty sex it was more the playful love making sex ya know?
ssshinko chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I loved it omg

naruto you smexy beast. I don't mind you coming to my room dead late and night c; also don't mind you 'practicing' with me either c; *laughs*
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
HOT/CUTE
KayseeRP chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very sweet and well written. loved every sentence of it. :D
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like this fanfic.
CmdrEggnog chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I read this last night on the phone app. So sadly I couldn't review then. But it's solved. Here's what I think.

It's realistic. I have yet to find a lemon story that isn't just about the sex when it comes to the sex.
The orange underwear thing was hilarious
Does Naruto actually become an ANBU? PM me the answer please! I'm only at the beginning of shippuden.
I like where you went with this so much that I wish it was part of the actual storyline (not the lemon part, but you know what I mean.)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »