Reviews for Code Geass: Rivalz of the Rebellion
Oh man, I wish I could see more of this. But it's been four years, you must've stopped writing. Oh boy. It was so good, too.
LEGIONOFSILENCE chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Wow, this is amazing and would love to see this idea continued one day.

I always felt sorry for how Rivalz seemed forgotten at the end.
Frosty Wolf chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Liked the idea, sorry it didn't go anywhere.
going-rogue2374 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
So far, this has been awesome. A really in-character portrayal of Rivalz and Lelouch, and probably the first serious fic I've read about him in ages. I'm loving this so much, can't wait for moarrr 3
EyeFox chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I got to say this is by far a REALLY great story. The only thing I'm shocked about is by how you haven't continued it. Yeah, almost a year, it almost feels like you had quite a run and then decided to abandon it. Of course that's my concept as a reader. I did fav it so if you ever decide to update this fic, I'll be there to read it!
N. Silvutra Mayhem chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I think I love you.

This story is awesome. Really. I love how you've included Rivalz in, he's such a great character. You've kept him in character too - everything isn't overly contrived and the events happening are similar enough that you can follow the anime as a guide yet different enough that the story isn't cookie-cut from the anime. Which makes all the difference.

Ideas, um... it'd be reasonable for Rivalz to be away for the next few school days after the Shinjuku incident, mulling over what he did and his feelings about Britannia.. and it's at home where he hears about Clovis' death. (And because he's away, the Kallen shower incident doesn't happen...!) In the beginning as well, Rivalz can also hide the fact that he's helping Lelouch because Lelouch would send him away. I can help you brainstorm if you'd like... I don't know what you're looking for, really. ;

Anyway, this is awesome. Thanks for writing it.

(P.S. Don't compare this to Dauntless. Seriously. It can't be compared. This story is better.)
PXLight chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Dude, this concept sounds so interesting! Why haven't you continued yet? D Writer's block? Well, if you're going to stick with canon, but want originality, you should have Rivalz have his own side-quests with Tamaki or something. You should have Rivalz play along with Lelouch's plan, but not reveal his identity until later; his secrecy is a good plot device. Uhm, otherwise, I don't have any ideas on how to help move this forward, but if I think of something, I'll tell you!

I look forward to your next chapter!

omegadramon2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Just read the author note

Now I feel stupid for telling you to ask Allora for advice when you've already know who she is

Well at any rate I still think you should ask her for advice at very least if she likes your story she could recomand it to others and it might gain popularity

I think this story is very good your hand writing seem just as good Allora's (mind sucks) I think has alot potential

So any way if got the review I sent on chapter 6 Then I got to say is Keep up and update as soon you can I'm looking foward to it
omegadramon2 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Well I've read all chapter of this fic I must its pretty good

To make a what if about Rivalz is very Unique all things consider I look foward to reading more of it

Also if you need advice I'd ask the Writer of "Dauntless": Allora Gale.

She has Over 2100 Reviews with 51 chapters writen.

Her story's a what if about lelouch, being found by clovis, about a Year or 2 before the cannon timeline

And I Think if more people were interested an Rivel this would be just as popular. And if that sounded Negative, I apolgize.

The point is I Really like this fic and really want to see were this goes so keep up the good work.
Worker72 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
At least Rivalz didn't have to input any code numbers into that Knightmare he stole. It's going to be fun to ee Lulu's reaction to Rivalz accuiring his own Knightmare for the coming battle.
AlmostIcarus chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I am going to put jello in your shoes if you do not update this. I repeat, jello is going in your shoes if you don't update this.

And that's a threat. ;"D
2642379 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story idea - seems really original, and yet the point of divergence is so plausible. And the story itself is a good read so far. The only objection I have to it is that it's in such terribly small portions.
Electric Eclectic chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I wondered if this story was ever going to return. I actually like this story. Keep up the good work!
Worker72 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Don't sell yourself short Dauntless is good but this story has it's own charms. It's a pity you had Lulu send Rivalz away. Now it's going to be a lot harder to get him in a Knightmare. Especially when he doesn't know any codes that they use. Lulu could've just given him a Knightmare that he stole. Of course you don't have to get him into a Knightmare immediately. You could wait for a bit. Unless that is you link him back up with Lulu. When Lulu sees Rivalz hasn't gotten out of Shinjuku then he'll probably realize how dangerous it is to leave Rivalz on his own and give him a Knightmare. Rivalz could be killed trying to get out of Shinjuku on his own. Nice to see your still writing.
15animefreak15 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
You have absolutely no idea how glad I am that you finally updated this. X3 I love Rivalz so much and the idea is just... *squee*

As for getting him into a Knightmare... Well, what immediately came to mind for me is him getting lucky and coming across one not in use for whatever reason. Probably something stupid like the pilot needed to take a leak. XD

Oh gosh, just picturing Rivalz flying that thing around and crashing into stuff due to inexperience is just hilarious...