Reviews for Destiny
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Hmmm, not much to go by.

Since the old version appears to no longer exist, might I suggest you repost it with maybe a different name.

As to this prologue. Interesting to catch attention and be interested in where it is going. But it has been 5 years since you wrote the prologue and no chapters. (That is actually why I suggest reposting the original.)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
What happened? Did Ranma unlock his Mau bloodline? And do to carry out his duties to the moon kingdom.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Short yes but promising. I do hope you update soon and its a little longer, I need more then samples of sweat things. ;3

Where was your previous version posted I should like to read it as well if it be still available. Was it under a different name and I just missed it?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
If this is basically a re-write, why eill you be updating slowly?
clockright chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Your writing is good, because it makes sense why Genma didn't quit the neko ken originally. He wanted to be proud of his son, so he wouldn't allow him to quit.

Can you delve more into the reasons for Genma's decision next time? That way we could see more into his character, and see where his true honour lies.
shugokage chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Interesting story good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
If revising this story were to fix the phenomenally bad characterization of just about everyone in it and to allow the plot to make any actual sense, that would be a great thing. But that seems exceedingly unlikely.
donald7777 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow I remember reading your story Destiny way back when, I think it was around when the fanfic mailing list was still kicking.

I hope you continue the rewrite, since it will be interesting to see how you have evolved as a writer.

Keep up all the great work.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
interesting please update soon.
god of all chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
SeanS chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome! This story brings me back to when I was just getting into fanfiction. I remember when you first wrote the story, I loved it then. I cant wait to read the re-write. Thank you for this.
0takkun chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nice to see this fic being rewriten ... anything that leads to its completion is welcomed.

Try to keep chapters a bit longer though P
Corran Griffin chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Goddamn, I still re-read the original version of this from time to time. Nice to see you've gained some interest in it again.
Spoit chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I don't think canines is the right word...
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Not much to say yet. Need more material first.

This is a rewrite you say? Do you have a link to the orignal story. I can't remember if I've read it or not.