Reviews for The Tales of Bella Lumic
kiwisdream2 chapter 48 . 3/23/2016
This story is just great so far! Some bits of dialogue and narrative are a bit clunky, but coming across a fic with original story lines instead of just rewrites is great. The relationship between Bella and the Doctor is good too, since it isn't rushed straight into romance. There friendship is wonderful, and Bella herself is very likable, as well. I'm still curious about the business with her father. Can't wait to see what's next.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
I love this story so far. I'm so glad that you've been revising it, and hopefully we'll see a new update soon!
Sherlockian chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Daym, we seem to have figured out a few things for the future already. 1. That the ending series episode will have something to do with John Lumic 2. That they will go to Vienna and 3. That they will probably meet Harriet Jones. So many clues, but was that girl dead? I mean, she said that her hand was deathly cold... (I'm talking about that woman who warned Bella) -Me
Sherlockiab chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I hope this is also supposed to be funny, because it seems like it. -Me
Loveless150050 chapter 38 . 1/14/2014
Ohh she got attitude
Loveless150050 chapter 36 . 1/14/2014
500 years! Wow she can live a long time. But let's hope longer because the Doctor does not die from old age, not from what I know of.
Loveless150050 chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Hmm I feel a good mystery the second impossible girl haha
Loveless150050 chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Aww happy ending
Loveless150050 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Dun dun dun! It's addicting to keep reading! I just can't stop now!
Loveless150050 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I love Bella's character! Very smart but fun
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
May I ask if Bella is a time lady or just a companion.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Make sequel! ️️
jacob black999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this story so much, you have a talent in writing
KatieTheBaka chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
The whole "Doctor and Dalek in the TARDIS" scenario has me humming "Exterminate Regenerate." :3
dragoncreators chapter 51 . 4/4/2013
she noticed a very large and unusual crack in the wall opposite the main door. Frowning she moved over to examine it.

It almost looked like a crooked smile belonging to the Joker from Batman. She was almost about to reach up and touch it when she shook her head. She didn't have time to worry about odd looking cracks in the wall; she had to find out what was draining Platform Three of all its power.

Looks like we are going to see some Romans around here soon...