Reviews for Out Among the Stars
Funkywatermelon chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
that's ok! Just happy to see that it's being updated!

XR is still good, and I look forward to seeing how Buzz does taking care of Jessie!

I am also looking forward to this ROmac Story you had mentioned.
Angie J Trifid chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Cute
Funkywatermelon chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Booster is win! Lols. Keep up da good work!
Angie J Trifid chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Heh heh, Xr's definitely a smartass. I like this chapter; ot's really good.
Funkywatermelon chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! LOLS! I swears... he is the coolest guy ever!

I mean the dude has his own theme song and everything!

LOls... thanks for mentioning him, I appreciate it and I CANNOT WAIT to see this story that's gonna have him in it!

It's sweet how you fit in Bo too, so good job with that!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter, so update soon!

Who's Rad, ROMAC'S Rad, oh yeah!
dmwcool1 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
YES YES YES YES THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm been WAITING for a Mira/Woody story! (Well, I'm sure I'm slightly over eracting since they only exchanged a small amount of words, but still) THANK YOU! And the last line is hilarious.

P.S. I have a friend who's crazy about Disney like you. Maybe I should call her a 'Disney pothead' as well ;-)
BonniePride chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Cool! I like how this is going so far, nice tie-ins from TS to BLoSC. I can't wait to see what happens next. By the way, thanks for having it be a "Buzz meets Jessie and Woody" story. As I said in my last review, I REALLY wanted to read one like that, so I'm really happy about it. Please update soon!
dmwcool1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This 'filler' chapter is awesome! I loved XR's reaction to Jessie. And Buzz mentioning the cologne, hilarious. I feel the same way, Buzz, the same way. I can't wait for more!
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Still tapping my fingers for a Romac nod but other than that... GREAT CHAPTER!

Team Lightyear is STILL in perfect character. (XR especially... flirting with JEssie and trying to give Buzz cologne, LOL he is TOO funny!)

My sis and I actually have a lot of ideas for things that could happen to Team Lightyear if you are ever interested in hearing about them, send us a PM and we'll be glad to tell you!

Glad to see Woody and Jessie, and Bullseye as an alien cracked me UP! good move!

Keep up the great work!

Update soon!
Angie J Trifid chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Lolz, that ending sounds familiar.

I remember what Buzz said, when he met Sally: "Buzz Lightmeet, nice to year you."

I laughed so hard - but this is great, too!
neophytepyrope chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I really like this story, and no matter what happens in any story, I still feel upset for Jessie being claustrophobic
BonniePride chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is interesting! I'm curious to find out if this is a "Buzz already knows Woody and Jessie" story, or if he's meeting them for the first time. If you haven't made up your mind, please go with the second! I've REALLY wanted to read one of those! Anyway, always nice to meet another Disney Freak! Hope to see an update soon!
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Actually, I watch Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, too. And you know what? My friends don't know - but they STILL make Toy Story jokes about me. My best friend calls me Jessie, even though it isn't my name; another friend says I have a Spanish Mode because I swear in Spanish; we all agree that I have a Toy Story-ish build (long, skinny arms and long, skinny legs); and they all call me the Astro-nut because I know loads about space.

Great story, by the way!
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Whoo! Great beginning. I'm digging the whole space vibe. I can't wait to see how Jessie and Woody are gonna fit in :-)
PuprleOrchid chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I just love this chapter!

please continue it soon!