Reviews for The Girl In The Beret
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
It was a nice fic, you have a lot of good ideas. Love to read your fics.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
aww the songs are just so adorable!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Awww very sweet! They are a sweet couple! uwu
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Awww Soren! Soren got a panic attack u.u aww Poor Ike, I feel bad for him. He must be heart-broken now.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
awww Soren is just so tsundere! and Almedah is so crazy here XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
awww this was just so sweet! owo I love this!
Thumana chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
This made me feel all warm and happy and ... inarticulate. I had to let it sit and settle in my brain for a week before I could say anything. And I still don't really have much to say, but it's lovely to have these little bits of six-months-later.

Soren's obviously part of the band now, as well as still being the inspiration for Ike's lyrics. He's interacting more with the other band members. And wearing Ike's clothes...not just making it obvious they're sleeping together, but also so comforting: the smell of Ike, the feel of something of his against Soren's skin, all the time...ah, yes, lovely. (Yeah, see what I mean. Inarticulate, right?)

Soren feels secure enough in Ike's affection to correct Ranulf's grammar: "There is no plural."

I loved Mist getting on so well with Marcia, and Marcia's review of the album (especially when she says it's all about him). Soren is still such a perfectionist - he wonders why Marcia only gave the album four stars, despite the fact he's never given anything more than three.

And I really really loved Soren musing about his feelings towards the end. "Words couldn't say how thankful he was. But music spoke volumes." But somehow you did it with words anyway.
loki lee chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
THIS FICCCCCCCC. Can I just re-express my love for your writing style. I was just picturing the entire story in my head - I re-read it, because I'd forgotten some parts, ah, it was just as good as the first time. So wonderfully interesting and riveting and just enthralling. It flows so nicely, the balance between dialogue and description is beautiful - I know, I sound so pretentious, its probably because I've been writing Art Essays and English Essays - but really, it so wonderfully balanced. I just loved how Soren became a 'muse' and how this gave me an idea of how Ike and Soren are getting along in this Universe. Soren's fragile-ness associated with Love. Ike being Ike. And being in tune with how Soren felt. And the music. Even without a tune, the music was so nice. (No Fear Shakespeare! I love those! they're funny... and much easier to understand XD)

Exchanges like this

"Seriously, Ike? I know you want to impress the hipster boys, but going as far as to work in a coffee shop?"

There was a sigh behind Ranulf before Ike could reply.

"The grammar in that sentence is flawed," Soren said. "There is no plural. It should be boy."

Are reasons why I just love your writing so much. So much personality comes out from these few lines, and I can just see the scene in my head, Ike standing behind the till looking appropriately hot, and Ranulf, perhaps leaning on the counter, looking amused at the situation and Soren just dead-panning behind him... 3 3

Just wonderful. Every single word is wonderful. *so much love*
fire phoenixia chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Loved this. Your Soren is so prickly and lovable and Ike is so straightforward and earnest and wonderful that I'll fall for him if he wasn't with Soren. And if he was real.
loki lee chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
AHH! SO SWEET. Everytime I saw an update for this I squealed - it was so good. WARM AND FUZZY FEELINGS BUILD UP IN SIDE OF ME. Have I told you I love you?

Gah. The songs - the songs were so great, especially Soren's Lullaby. And-and Ike, Ike, Ike! I loved how he didn't give up the moment he was rejected. And Soren coming back... and the hug, and the kiss, and ah so wonderful and sweet and Ike going back to play and sing 'The girl in the Beret' and THEY KISSED!

Yeah. I make sense. I just want to snuggle this warm fuzzy feeling. Seriously. (If you could bottle it, you'd be rich.)
pinksnowboots chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Ike leaned close, his lips almost grazed Soren's forehead, and the red mark there. "If you don't want me, then push me away now, because in about two seconds I'm going to kiss you and I probably won't even feel it if you push me away."

"Then kiss me before I start going into all the logistics of how this is a bad idea,"

AWWWWWWW! Favorite dialogueabove, but I adored the whole story. Great way to wrap it up!
MonaLisa20 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Seriously! I was checking my e-mail and then I saw you had updated and I just squeaked! (literally, ha ha). I loved this story! I don't know how you do it but, girl, you always create MAGIC. This one's going to my favorites, right away :P

It was well-written, fun, in-character, and overall...brilliant! thank you so much for writing it! I'm a big fan of your work
Meru-64 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
awww how romantic! /
me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore this fic (and YOU, as a matter of fact) you simply write this couple so wel... I'll be looking forward 2 d next chap.

Please don't take too long! (for my mental sanity)
Reviewer Person chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I liked this chapter a lot, although I don't know why for sure. I guess it kind of just gave the story some "realistic-ness," or whatever word would be a better substitute for that... it's hard to describe.

Looking forward to the next chapter.