Reviews for Occasions
Emilia chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Lovely beautiful story. But just for future reference only fraternal twins can run in families and only really down the maternal line as it involves the release of more than one egg each ovulation. Identical twins are an entirely spontaneous occurrence and genetically speaking it is not inheritable. But again lovely fluffy story of promise, family and future. :-)
Lowar chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
You captured the spirit of Thanksgiving beautifully. Well done, indeed. :)
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
D'aww, what a cute ending to a cute story. :) Now I'm gonna go pass out. ;)
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
So many babies! I love that River and Jayne named their baby Rayne. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
I forgot to mention last chapter how much I love the idea of a Simon/Jayne friendship. My reviews are getting sloppy and I'm getting sluggish. Just drank some camomile tea and am fading... but must finish story!

This chapter was all manners of adorable and sweet and a little sad but hopeful. Knew Simon and Mal would get upset, but glad the girls made them see. And now Jayne's gonna be a Daddy? Yay!
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
D'awww. Fluff overload, but I loved it. :3
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Hahah! I absolutely loved Kaylee's gift to Mal. I thought they were the best, aside from River's gifts to Jayne. :D
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Heheh, loved the sauce bottle story. And this was a very cute chapter.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Kaylee's a genius. ;D I love it when River 'tempts' Jayne.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Another great story I look forward to reading. Good start and, as always, loving the hints of Rayne.
Mary chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Don't worry, you got the spirit down pat! You did it justice! Yay! And we don't really celebrate it as the first Thanksgiving anymore but more about giving thanks like you suggested. We all know what really happened in the end with the settlers and the Native Americans :(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
River, in a Catholic schoolgirl costume? Not just that, but a slutty Catholic schoolgirl costume? That just ain't fair, I'll be in my bunk.
blueEyre chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Really cute story!
ScarecrowMax chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
You capture Thanksgiving pretty well, not that my family does it very traditionally, my mom's a vegetarian. But that is what it's mostly about.
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Great story! I love how you brought them all together. The scene with River and Jayne just about broke my heart. I'm so glad you let everyone see that tenderness. Thanks for the fluffy, I loved it.