Reviews for Death of a Hokage
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 1/9
Not a whole lot of info about how Naruto died
Even more why would he be in Iwa held prisoner when all five villages are allies?
psycho-uchiha chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Please continue! I almost screamed at this chapter. Damn Tsuchikage!
DDAA chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Oh god! The suspension! Hurry, Hurry with the next chap!
kiki2222 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I hope its Naru:)
NarutoLuver896 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I hope naruto's still alive! I'm really getting into this story. All I ask is if naruto is still alive in Iwa, if they get him back dnt make this a sasunaru (romance), just a really deep friendship or some brotherly love. Just no sasunaru love. Tht would kinda kill the story for me.
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I LOVE IT! It's so heartrenchingly perfect, I just could not stop reading! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I just HAVE to know what happens next. D:

~VampireGaaraCheesepuffs~

~Everything you love in ONE PenName~
DDAA chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Lol! Nice to hear sasuke isn't a pedophile xD

This was very well done! Very sweet and touching :)
xHappyButton chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
*le gasp* okay this chater re-affirms the thought I had that this would be a cute story! Poor Sasuke really needs someone to help.

Please continue writing! As long as you write it I'll read it. :)
xHappyButton chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Is it weird for me to say that this story is cute? _;;;

I mean, it's quite sad but I enjoy what you have done so far. And I must commend you on you language skills. The story flows nicely while still having a decent use of vocabulary.

I look forward to reading more!
DDAA chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
ah, sasukes idea is so sad and sweet :') Its quite touching acc! It will be the best tribute to naruto! Im sure he would be proud :D

LOL I cant WAIT to see sasuke and the kiddies getting to know each other! THATS gunna be a laught in a half!...well hopefully :P
DDAA chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Ah, so good! Sasuke made the right choice TT
DDAA chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
wow, this was so emotional and touching. You can really feel sasukes pain at his loss coming through. Very sad.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That's so sad. How'd he die? I mean what was he protecting Sasuke from?

Any road, amazing fic!