Reviews for Can't You See
elloello9 chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
I hope you see this through. I like where its going.
sammywammy1120 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
glad you're still writing this story. it's always a nice surprise when i see an update alert. so yes please continue i want to see how this all ends.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Oh I missed th fic I hope you can squeeze in another update during your break. Sam/Brooke need to talk!
Kahlan35 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy getting to read a Popular fic. again. Excited for the next chapter.
Kahlan35 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Glad to see an update to this Popular fic. Can't wait for the next one.
sammywammy1120 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I seriously had to re-read the whole story since you haven't updated in a LONG time lol. I can't even remember the last time I read a Brooke and Sam fan fic. Nice chapter. I've been waiting to know what was going to happen next. Now since you got be back into the story hopefully you don't take years to update :) looking forward to the next chapter(s).
Foxfire01 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Wow, I had totally forgotten this fic LOL. I'm glad you came back to it! : )
Foxfire01 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Aww, I wish you'd come back to this, it's a really good story. Sam realizing she's gay, coming to terms with her feelings for Brooke, Nicole's meddling, and Sam's problems/downfall with drugs and alcohol make for an intriguing and complex fic.
enigmaticthoughts chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
Update plz, I love this fic!
Baccan chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Update? X]p
silviafan1986 chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Hey! I just found this and really liked it. I hope you continue with it.
Kahlan35 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next one!
neoniloveyou chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
great chapter... hope sam will tell at least one person about the rape! can*t wait for more!
alexrockx chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
I hope that you continue, cause it is a great story. I would love to see what direction you take this(good I hope) I hope that Sam asks Brooke for help.
GilmoreRos chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
It was a good chapter. Not bad even though it was short. Please keep writing! Looks like things might start looking up!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »