Reviews for The Grief in the Agent
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice story.
etakkate chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aw, that was beautiful! if you haven't worked it out yet, i have struck it lucky and found all your stories. You really are a great writer! You seem to take plot paths that are not common and it's refreshing! thanks for sharing!
legggate chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is very good, but I think it needs a sequel. I really like the idea of Brennan being the one to offer comfort to Booth. We often see him comforting her, but we don't see her comforting him much at all. You should write a part with them and Parkse, it would be great. Thanks for sharing.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love, love, LOVE the tie in to The Con Man in the Meth Lab. I've read a few of these and for the most part I've felt like they were either too serious or a prop to get B&B into an argument or bed. Yours hit exactly the right notes - one friend offering another comfort in a time of grief and remembering a loved one with a smile. Excellent work!
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I LOVED that! Such an amazing fic ;) I would love this to be in the show so much...but pops dying would be sad BUT good for some B&&B cute scenes...Which we need MORE of! :D

again I loved this.,..amazing :D
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Really good"
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice little story. Liked that there was no other woman in it...I'm so tired of that storyline in the FFs.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Enjoyed this - well done. More soon please ;0)
shipper87 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
great story! I love the dialogue, and it does stay true to the characters.