Reviews for At A Loss
drzmak chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
The panda nickname is sooo cute! Had me smiling... Loved this chapter!
Elevephant chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
You write really well, but the 'panda' thing, sorry, I just hate it :-) But as I said, the writing is really good! :-)
Tima chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
what a beautiful story. Yes, it was filled with anguish and hardship, but in the end, they were at peace, and together. It was very well written. Kudos! :)
Lyrander chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I loved it! It was such a lovely story. And the "Panda" nickname is one of the cutest things I've ever heard. Much much better than bambi I might add :) Great job!
taytay22396 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
you cannot imagine how much i enjoyed this story, it was fantastic, in every sense of the word. :)
katesari chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Good and heavy! I like this! and am going to read the following stories later. Now its time to start dinner! bye
srsn chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Awesome story )

Can't wait to read more stuff you've written
MaySampa chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Ohhhh... so cute!

I just loved!

Andy & Sam forever!

Hehehe...

See ya
dcj chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. I only found it because you said your new story was related to some of the others you had written. I recognized their titles right away, but not this one. I'm on my second time through all the stories picking out my favorites - and this one is right up there.

Keep up the great work.
asianangel100303 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
this is my favourite chapter of the whole story. i love the whole intimacy without sex angle, because we all know Sam and Andy are about love, not just lust. great story, thanks for sharing!
zebraboymom chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Very sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Very romantic. It helped tide me over until next season. Thanks.
FireEthereal chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Really awsome.

I started into your most recent story then relized I was missing way too much info so I back tracked and read this one. So now I'm up WAY too late when I have to get up really early cause I just couldn't put it down.

Really good. Heavy in places for sure, but well written. I love stories that suck me in emotionally and this one had me from the first chapter. Love how you did the opening chapters so wrapped in emotion and not revealing what actually happened until further along. I love it.

Love the little lead in to the next story, can't wait to read it then get back to the one I started earlier. You'll probably have a couple more reviews from me over the next day or two when I read those.

Great writing, keep it up. :)
AndyElizabeth chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I just read the entire story in one sitting. I'm so anxious to read the next one that I nearly bypassed the "review" button, but I thought I should tell you how amazing this story was!
hannah-jennifer chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Please. I want more of this story
unightfog chapter 8 . 10/15/2010