Reviews for baby, it's so cold out here
ultears chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I can't express how much I love this.
It was perfect.
I loved Donia since I first read about her, Kimmy you portrayed her beautifully.
She's so in character.

I love Donia to no end.
Really, your writing is incredible as always.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I knew it would be a good story once I read the summary, and you did not disappoint. I adore this story whole-heartedly. Donia is given depth of her own that we don't see enough of in the book, given that her main presence there is dictated by Keenan and Aislinn, and she has such strong, tenacious strength here. You're really given Donia a proper voice that she wasn't entirely afforded in WL. I love the bitterness that you've taken care to highlight, and the fact you didn't shy away from how much she loved Keenan. The last line is a perfect summary of the entire point: it's all Donia indeed.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved this, it truly captures the essence of Donia. Heartfelt, and I loved the descriptive language :)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I'm glad to find another Donia sympathizer. :] She was always easier to relate to, for me anyway. You jump, you fall... you don't know how to get back up, so you stay down for a while, and what you thought was your downfall ends up sort of saving you. I love her. And this story; it was beautifully written.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I saw a few typos, but other than that this was well-written.
Still Not King chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Thanks for writing this.

Donia is one of my favorite characters, but there's so little fanfiction about her. I loved this; I think it captured Donia and the tragedy of her situation before and after Ashlin is picked as Summer Queen.

This was great.

(Also, sorry about Hurricane Nicole.)