Reviews for The Art of Lurking
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
the story of my life. /3
Nora57 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I'm gonna raise my hand too... been there, done that! :) hehehe ... thanks for the story, i liked it! :D
Lunaleen01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my god I love this
it reminded me so much about my teenage years when I was in highschool and i had a huuge crush
even reminded me my 1st year of college xD
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I actually raised my hand...so true...
denuit chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This describes how I feel right now!:((
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE DAMMIT.
this is epic.
incredible!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
GOD. THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Amazing! :)
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this was such a cute piece.
story of our lives, really.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm quite sure that you hit the target spot-on. Story of practically every girl's life, no doubt about it.

I really do love the transition from each part, and the writing. It's as if Sakura is the speaker at a discussion, talking about men and how they simply cannot have hope to see the women that have feelings for them.

It was really well-written and beautiful.
Purplecherry5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Nothing but biiiiiggg love for this! This is the most true blue fanfic I've ever read! I'm kinda guilty,butmy bf does't have a facebook. My ex before him did though...3 But that didn't last too long. [He was a loser lol] Love how much truth and voice are in this. Kudos to you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i can relate so much haha,,, i was smiling from start 'till the end as i read your story,,, i like it ;P
The Chocolate Queen chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
*raises hand*
elvenpath chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
woa... i loved this story. thank you for writing it becuse now i know that even in other countrys girls are doing the same "stupid" things for all those "stupid" boys...

i did this a lot...just as you explained it...maybe not everytime those cheesy lovelines but sometimes... ;)

reading this makes me feel nostalgic, because i am clling myself happy for having my beloved god of a man and we already share an apartement... so hopefully i never have to do this again but even if those times can hurt... i know the feeling of having all those love-sick butterflies flying around in your stomachvn wtching every step of the guy you dream of... this feeling is worth it.

so...you can see...i loved this little story of yours ;)

and i really really really can relate t this )
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
ohheysugar chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is the most truest (even a word?) fanfic ive read (: