Reviews for Blood in My Heart
musicluver008 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Wow. This is unlike anything I've ever read. It was haunting, beautiful, and just...gah! The English language has no word to correctly describe it! Amazing! It makes me wonder about their future, though. I think a short little epilogue-thing would be cool, to see where they end up in a few years, but the story totally doesn't need that. That's more just to sate my desire for fuzzy, happy endings :) Seriously, well done!
mdep5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I just have to say that this piece haunts me and I come back to it and relive it often. Thank you for creating something so real and raw.
silvermaze18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very beautifully written.
Thank you for this masterpiece.
Ellae chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Terribly moving. I loved it, you write very powerfully.
JBcocoa chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
?,
voria chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Every story you write is amazing. This one caught me by surprise too. So little was dialogue. It's remarkable how skilled you are as a writer that your characters said so little but truly said so much. And in many ways, they became your own characters. The best fanfiction is that which allows you to recognize jk's characters as real, but that the author has made them their own. Well done. This story was well written, engaging, and emotional. It went through her grief in a believable fashion and forged a real and beautiful relationship. Thanks for writing.
Angelus-Aurelle chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Brilliant story. I LOVED it.

You've written it with your heart in it. :)

But only 8 reviews, mine included, is disheartening. :-\

I just hope people start appreciating good stories, as well.
writersz cramp chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lovely story. This is a beautiful tale where two people slowly heal... And I like the fact that you took things slow. Their relationship is not rushed at all, and I can totally see the logic in the way the plot flows!

The last scene of the story is my favorite part. To be honest, this story was giving me The Chills anyway, and at that last part right there, something in my stomach literally pulled, when I imagined at the pained look that must be on Draco's face! Although it's not the ticket to guarantee a fulfilling, happy ending, I'm glad that, at that moment, they know just how much they mean to each other.

I think this is your best story so far. :)

-wc
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I was about to cry at the pureness of this piece when I read the last few lines.

Yeah, then I broke down.

I'm gonna sit here for another hour or so and just think about this piece. I can't explain how moving and petrifying this piece is. It's sheer beauty. Love in its rawest form. They're both just replacements. I think you captured that perfectly, and it really hurt to read that since they're not rebound I-just-broke-up-with-my-ex replacements, they're just broken souls who need each other in the moment and it turns into so much more.

It completely broke my heart and I applaud you for that because that is what encapsulates an artistic genius - the ability to invoke raw emotions through any medium. You did that just perfectly and... I think you're amazing.

I can rant for another 9000 plus characters, but I'm not going to. My words, no matter what quantity, will never match up to yours.

You're amazing.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
God gave me words to express my feelings- for this piece, I have none.

You have left me speechless, and awed. Words alone cannot tell you how much I adore this- how it calls to me with purity and righteousness. Beautiful is the closest I can come to the truth.

HealMyBleedingHeart.
silverotter1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
At the last words, my throat caught and then the tears…. * sob*

How do you do that? Make me feel like someone I love has just ceased to exist? That’s the feeling this evokes. I really need to gather myself before I write this review….

This is amazing. Aching. Dream-like. Misty, and rich with emotion. My words seem inept to describe the beauty of this piece. Of course the prose is dripping with your haunting, lyrical tone. The shear brilliance and beauty of the words you combine in a seemingly effortless undertaking paint a story, no, not a story — because the phrase “a story” seems to be a flat, unreal thing. No, more like real moments, or memories; you paint memories that are so poignant, so charged (I can’t find the right words) it evokes all the feelings Hermione is feeling so accurately that I feel like I 'am' her.

Beyond the beauty and ever intensifying nuances of Hermione's and Draco’s connection, the plotting in and among canon events is so well done, so believable. I love good research and intriguing history in fiction, and the inclusion of the Celtic rituals was such a delight. Plus I love music, so I’m going to check out the inspiration song behind your words. )

I’m kind of sitting here stunned. Stunned at the way you strip away the layers of the canon characters and revile such plausible emotion and motivation, demonstrated by a small gesture, or an eloquently turned phrase. You are truly an amazing writer. I’ve said this to you before—you are a true wordsmith. In your grasp, color and light and feeling and emotion, are clay to be shaped and molded at your will with the words you chose.

Thank you so very much for bestowing on me such a personal and lovely gift. Because truly, writing such as this dept of feeling is a part of oneself, isn’t it? The most intimate and priceless of gifts.

Thank you Kylie!

XOXO Em

PS

I youtubed the song! GAH! It's fantastic. And you captured the feelings all that the music conjures and conveyed it in words! Outstanding, really. I love it. A million thank yous!
KonekoKawaii chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
WoW! I love this soooo much! I can't even find the words for it...
queen alexander chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I always knew you were a good writer, but this,

it took my breath away.
snoopy 2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
WOW..AWESOME..

i just love it..could not take my eyes off of it. it is so deep, so true! i just love it..it is magical in its own way..

i read it thrice..yet it seems that it is not enough!

hats off to you..love the way you write...keep it up!

looking eagerly forward to your next story...