Reviews for Where Expectations Fail
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 5/19
So is it three years In the future where tsuna is 18 or seven years in future where tsuna is 22?

I was thinking that too. Tsuna always said that he doesn't wanna be a Mafia boss but due to reborn, he has no choice.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
nice
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love your perspective on tsunas feelings ;)
It shows the mafia world in a more realistic view - not the idealistic story cut out for jump...
Really nice !
Crimefire chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wonderful, very heartfelt. You conveyed Tsuna and Giotto's characters perfectly... (:
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Why is angst so wonderful?

I think that this makes so much sense. Life in the mafia can't be all sunshine and kittens, especially considering that Tsuna doesn't want to inherit. I find it amazing how little everyone in the series seems to understand this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Giotto is the Boss of All Bosses.

Tsuna is having alot of internal conflict...
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love this. I've always been surprised by how everyone around him would ignore his protests at becoming the Vongola Decimo. This was written very well. I'm glad the ending showed that the problem was somewhat salvageable.
Ligare chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Somehow this Tsuna reminds me to the current USA's president. He was really popular when he was first elected, and numerous dreams are heaped on him. When the critics begin to scold I'm surprised it has taken them so long. It was highly improbable from the start that he can fulfill so many conflicting interests.
Rekishichizu chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow, this is very well done... Kudos to you. o.o

And no, you're not the only one who gets irritated at the unfairness of Tsuna's situation. All that pressure is enough to make any normal person crumble on the inside.

Nevertheless, thank you for a wonderful story~ _
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
...i always knew that he would end up breaking if no one was there to keep him up. :) keep it up, i really enjoyed it immensely. :D great job.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
o.o Deep..
janrockiss chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awesome! Just how i would think Tsuna will feel(:

And i finally found a story which does not include any "relationships" between the characters. I read a few and...*shudders* But well, naise job~
LaCremeLaVanille chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh my god, poor poor Tsuna, So freaking bitter made me want to cry.
X-CelestialWings-X chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awesome :3 Love this story, especially the way you end it. Poor Tsuna, he must be suffering inside.