Reviews for Push
Fuckin love this.

Sweet job. :)

Double H19
rkogrl3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ok so i read ur review on anutha story nd i wuz very offended quite honestly nt all "black chicks" are like tht bt i wuz thinkin 2 myself tht i shuld giv u a chance nd read one of ur stories nd c how i like them nd im not sayin ths cuz i wuz offended by ur comment bt bcuz ths iz th honest truth.. i didnt like it bt i like th way u write
xAracnaex chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I like the her not being named thing :) I've done that before too haha. This was awesome I enjoyed it :)
enigma77 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I really, really liked your version of Punk. This was incredible and I don't think this had any signs of a writer who is "rusty." I loved it. :)
screamingwindchime chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I. Friggin. Love. You.

This was an A-Grade piece, wtf are you saying about your being rusty? This is/was/always will be too amazing for words. I'm jealous.

Because this:

"He gave me a quick glance over, checking for bruises or scratches. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

I shook my head. Not caring that I was out of breath, I grabbed his face in my hands and leaned forward to kiss him. He met me halfway and his hands sat on my hips. It was a sweet and simple kiss, no tongue or anything like that, but it was the most passionate kiss I'd ever had because I poured my heart and soul into that kiss.

When my body decided that oxygen deprivation was no longer okay, I pulled away and rested my head against Phil's, who still had his eyes closed." THIS? THIS IS AWESOME.

Many SQUEES to come,

xCAMILLEON
miss write away chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Now, normally I don't care for Punk, but damn! One of the better stories I've read, even if it is just a three-shot. And this is 'rusty'? Didn't seem rusty to me. Keep up the good work!

-Miss Write Away
screamingwindchime chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I love Cuddling fic! Punk. He's my favourite version of him, and I do believe that if I meet Punkers I'm going to be all "YOU'RE NOT LIKE THE PUNK IN THE STORIES!" and he's going to punch me in the mouth.

Many squees for this chapter, the part about hand-oh-her-hips is adorable :))

Do whatever you want for the ending. I have a feeling that "Get them back together!" would be slightly generic, especially with the general direction of this piece already, but I did it too so saying that you shouldn't do that would make me a hypocrite. And Y2J and Punkers don't like hypocrites! :)

Update soon! I love this stuff. Fluff, but not too much, and just enough emotive-ness. :D

xCamilleon
elliexhardy chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Chantelllllll...*sighs* I love this story like Matt loves getting released by the WWE. I also love this story like a fat girl loves cake xD Anyway...so I have a suggestion for the final chapter. Just have Punk screw her brains out. She's uptight and needs to loosen up. Let him be her savior ;) Beep beep baby lol

That's my review...lol
You Know Who chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I liked it. Keep going. This isn't something I'm going to print out and force down anybody's esophagus. I read it and liked it.
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Ooh, this is lovely! And LA, my second city? I love it.

Oy Punkers, what're you doing there?

...this is cute. I'm curious as to where this is headed, update soon please!

xCamilleon