Reviews for From the Other Side
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
damn it all to hell -huffs- I should have checked if this story was finished or not before reading it to save myself from the disappointment of reaching the final chapter of this unique and entertaining story and then find out it hasn't been updated for FIVE YEARS.

ill alert it anyway
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
owo Updating soon?
Lightmoon-angel chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
very interesting! i like how the story doesn't revolve only around Iruka and Kakashi, but the people around them too.
Luckily you also wrote just the characters I know. ( stopped reading manga and watching anime loong ago)

I hope you'll continue, because it has great potential.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
ImogenSapphire chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
This was an amazing read :D I hope you update soon!
VanillaPerky chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
It really saddens me that you haven't updated this fic.. Have you given it up completely? :)
I really, really like it and I keep coming back to see if it has gotten new chapters.. Can't you be convinced to continue? :D Because it is honestly a gem :3

- VanillaPerky
animaleschi chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Very interesting and unique story. I love it so far..

Less of Kakashi and Bito in recent chapter-It's been over a year you last updated but still- but more opportunity to see Iruka's friends. They are so funny and I personally want one of them to be mine:)

Sorry for babbling about. What I'm trying to say is come back and update, please?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
[Upon unpacking his groceries, Iruka came across the surprise discovery of a pack of condoms next to his strawberries. He was a tiny bit perturbed that she knew his size, but for Anko, it was half-way expected of her.]

Um...she watches you pee! :D

Ew...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I understand that your last update was over a year ago but are you ever going to update this fic again? I'm sure that there are a lot of people who would love to see where the story goes and how it will end. Sincerely asking (read: begging on hands and knees) for you to please update this again soon, a fellow narutard.
Vega1301 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I love your story! I hope you'll update soon!
PlainTrudy chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story, hope you update soon!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
You need to update this... it's too good a fic to leave unfinished (
ViciousFilly chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love this story. Do you plan to continue it?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Very interesting, i hope you continue.
Pigeonina chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Love it! I really like how you use existing obscure characters to fill in. I'm a bit iffy with original characters too. I look forward to your next update!
SpazKitty chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
A day of mundane life, though I do enjoy Shimon :) Look forward to how Bito will fix things