Reviews for The Supernova Eleven
Battlesny chapter 5 . 9/15
I've got mixed feelings about Zoro being in the crew. on the one hand he's already part of the canon Strawhat crew so i really don't want him in the Supernova crew. but he's also a Supernova himself so he kinda has to be there.
I also realllly don't like that Killer from Kidd's crew gets a place in the Supernovas but nobody from Law's crew does, so only two of the three crews have another crew member as a Supernova. :( this is just a personal complaint i've had for a long time but i just had to get it out there and a story about a crew of Supernovas seemed like the perfect place for it.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 8/8
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT (multiple a's and t's that won't show up) ?! (Multiple exclamation and question marks that won't show up)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 8/8
If Thatch is alive and together with Ace, please don't tell me Marco died.

-is what I was gonna say and then I realised that Marco is wayyyyy too important to kill off. He's the first div. commander and the future captain of the New Whitebeard Pirates! Killing him is on like a Discoabc's story Kyoko level.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 8/7
So...Zoro's still gonna be there. Good. He's my fav straw hatter.
Trainer Azurite chapter 8 . 7/14
This story gained my interest unlike most others. Please keep writing.
kadzooks chapter 8 . 6/23

Such FUN!

It's rare to see a fic that embodies Oda's One Piece so closely I can practically see all the events animated in front of me! This writing style of yours does have a hint of your own flavor but it still stays true to the original in way that you can think this as some canon alternate universe!

I'm more of an average anime fan with One Piece as a once-in-a-blue-moon guilty pleasure indulgence but even I can see the level of detail and dedication you pour into this! Hopefully more will come soon, I'm dying to see how you'll handle the rest of the Supernovas.
anna.ashiqa chapter 8 . 5/31
so,the straw hat's crew change to the supernova!
*whistle* so how much bounty they gonna gain?
all of them together?!
that's gonna be a lot!
and more importantly the crew is gonna be the strongest of all!
I can't wait to see more!
please continue writing the next chapter...
please update soon!
thanks. :D
Angel chapter 8 . 5/23
Well damn...this is a great chapter and all and I. Really wish you'd update soon...but I'm kind of missing the original strawhats so I was wondering if their going to eventually join luffy?
LittleChomper chapter 8 . 5/16
Soo... what is Luffy's role here? If he's not the strong one because his crew is already strong, is he will become only captain in name? How he will get his crew loyalty if he's the weakest?
LittleChomper chapter 3 . 5/15
I think Bonney is more reasonable than Zoro XD
J0HNS1LVER chapter 8 . 5/3
I'd just like to say that I'm a HUGE fan of your One Piece stories. They're some of the best ones on this site. For this one I love how you not only worked the Supernovas into the story but also made some significant and very interesting changes to the plot. This story and your Kuina story were some of the main ones that inspired me to finally start my own, so thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things go in Alabasta.
archsage328 chapter 8 . 4/30
The 11 Supernovas as a crew, with Luffy as the captain...Now that is a very interesting premise!
This story has shown that it is not afraid of getting pretty darn dark, but even so, it still has a great deal of humor. And the way you've written these characters, it really does feel like they would spark the sort of chemistry they do here, but they don't feel uncomfortably different from how they are portrayed in the source material, at least in my eyes. And I can just tell that things are going to get even more crazy from this point on. This is going to be so much fun!
Not A Fake Name chapter 4 . 4/6
Totally want to see meeting of canon crew and supernova 11 just cause of Nami, who will undoubtebly be one of their most irritatingly tenacious marine enemies. The misunderstandings you could play with there.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 8 . 4/3
Aww. I'm really wanting the next chapter and very sad that it's probably either going to be a long time coming or never coming at all. I've really enjoyed reading this. MarineNami was the one I was probably looking forward to seeing most, but still.
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 8 . 3/30
I like the history, especially the differences from cannon. Hope you update soon