Reviews for The Supernova Eleven
LittleChomper chapter 8 . 5/16
Soo... what is Luffy's role here? If he's not the strong one because his crew is already strong, is he will become only captain in name? How he will get his crew loyalty if he's the weakest?
LittleChomper chapter 3 . 5/15
I think Bonney is more reasonable than Zoro XD
J0HNS1LVER chapter 8 . 5/3
I'd just like to say that I'm a HUGE fan of your One Piece stories. They're some of the best ones on this site. For this one I love how you not only worked the Supernovas into the story but also made some significant and very interesting changes to the plot. This story and your Kuina story were some of the main ones that inspired me to finally start my own, so thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things go in Alabasta.
archsage328 chapter 8 . 4/30
The 11 Supernovas as a crew, with Luffy as the captain...Now that is a very interesting premise!
This story has shown that it is not afraid of getting pretty darn dark, but even so, it still has a great deal of humor. And the way you've written these characters, it really does feel like they would spark the sort of chemistry they do here, but they don't feel uncomfortably different from how they are portrayed in the source material, at least in my eyes. And I can just tell that things are going to get even more crazy from this point on. This is going to be so much fun!
Not A Fake Name chapter 4 . 4/6
Totally want to see meeting of canon crew and supernova 11 just cause of Nami, who will undoubtebly be one of their most irritatingly tenacious marine enemies. The misunderstandings you could play with there.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 8 . 4/3
Aww. I'm really wanting the next chapter and very sad that it's probably either going to be a long time coming or never coming at all. I've really enjoyed reading this. MarineNami was the one I was probably looking forward to seeing most, but still.
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 8 . 3/30
I like the history, especially the differences from cannon. Hope you update soon
I like the story, I hope Luffy becomes more powerful because I do not like weak Luffy
entelejent chapter 8 . 3/11
I really like it. The pleasant tone is nice, as is the high realism that's nonetheless present. It's great how the writer treats characters, like how Drake isn't any less than he should be.
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 8 . 3/1
Well... that's awkward. What is Dragon going to do now? How did the Strawhats get to Drum in the first place? Where they traveling to Alabasta, and then followed the log pose to Drum? Or did they travel randomly? But poor Law though... although, INSTANT NAVIGATOR! I think.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 8 . 2/22
Wow I really hope this gets updated again soon, its a breath of fresh air from the usual one piece fics
fighterofflames chapter 8 . 2/9
You seriously need to update this man. I would really like to see the next chapter!
amerdism chapter 8 . 1/29
Awesome, I hope to see more soon.
shadowrider97 chapter 8 . 1/28
UPDATE! Do you ship LuNa? In which case can we expect some form of interaction between them later?
Eh, the concept is interesting. But sorry, I hate stories where Luffy is a weak ass character. Sorry, this is it for me. Bye !