Reviews for The Supernova Eleven
ladyres chapter 2 . 3/6
Zoro is a supernova and its weird not having him by luffy side
Altio chapter 1 . 2/9
are you abandoned this fanfiction
This is AWESOME! I love your work! Please continue the fic! _
ARandomGuy24 chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Have you tried "But mom I don't wanna be a pirate?"
The main character is SI who gets shiprecked on an island after his crew gets into a fight with marines and there gets he picked up by Bonny's crew.
There's some implied romance developing but it's not close to the main part of the fic.
threads/but-mom-i-dont-wanna-be-a-pirate-rewrite-one-piece-si.355474/
L's Cappuccino chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Well... You could say she doesn't do things by halves. Want to get rid of a tyrant, call in some Revolutionaries along with their world renown leader.
okay chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
I'm not a huge op fan but i hate the fact u thought that luffy knows about the new world at such a young age - or such a young period of time in One Piece and no one even told him about it till I think he met Rayleigh so nope edit this out please?
sharingankakashi007 chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
It's certainly different and many things are cool
But not really the one for me, slightly too depressing
Don't know why I think so
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
sausage party is all I'm gonna say with just the one girl. lol
Zsapps chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
This is good
Great chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Great spot to leave a story dead in the water.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
"To be continued..."

But it was never continued );
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Loved it! Read it in one night. Very different from canon. And if it helps writer's block, just remember that all 11 supernovas need to be straw hats. So focus on that goal. Hopefully it helps.
KaleidoGarden chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
This is great! I was kinda vexed at first with the original Strawhats not being on centerstage but I love the originality of your premise. Also the fact that you changed certain events of Luffy's journey but in a believable way instead of just going 'to hell with it' and follow canon events while conveniently having Luffy cross paths with the rest of the Supernovas and recruit them. I confess I am quite intrigued how the crew's interactions and dynamics are going to go from here, especially since they didn't really have circumstances (ie Luffy helping/saving them) that would engender loyalty and strong bonds. Also the fact that the others are as strong or stronger than the Captain... will they even respect and follow Luffy especially considering how simple-minded he is?

Anyway, I look forward to more installments!
ShaNatasha chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Isn't never tickle a sleeping dragon hogwarts' motto?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
This fic is too good to abandon. Are you ever going to continue?