Reviews for Black Fang, White Moon
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
wow, this is the most tragic story that i ever read in fanfic. many chara dead here. and the way rukia die bring my tears up.
but one which i still dont get it, did ichigo die? wow if yes then they die together.. its deep u know..
well, its okay for me as long their (ichi and ruki) soul still bond together forever even with the sorrow way,
rukia chara here bit annoy me, the rukia i know is a brave girl ,so read she gave up easily is a bit ooc for me, she should stubborn and fight side by side with ichigo.. but overall i did enjoy read this fic. the bond which ichigo felt for rukia is sooo breathtaking! good job, thanks 4 write this fic, i will check on ur others ichiruki fic ;)
ichiruki rock!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
woaa, i cant blink my eyes when read this chap! yuzu dead? woaa woaa
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
fyuuuh, urahara still alive! thanks god
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
0.o n..no way! u did kill urahara? what the.. but story is keep going interesting, cant wait read next chappy!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
0.o urahara san.. u didnt kill him..did u?
wow, this fic is great!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
woaaah! this is awsome! glad to find ur ichiruki fic!
my heart sink in the pain when i read ichiruki goodbye.. noo T.T
Zrye13 chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
*Dies*
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 33 . 3/2/2013
Urgg, real life is depressing as it is, seeing it in fiction just makes it worse. Your an excellent writer, I just hate these sorta stories. Grh, this reminds me to avoid all stories labeled tragedy. I don't need it to make me depressed.
Methrindal chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Alright after the shock I think im' gonna go read something happy.

Thanks for making me depressed LOL, fav'd
Methrindal chapter 33 . 12/30/2012
3 words

what the fuck
Akira Namikaze chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
Cool :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
Wow :)

if it comes to your writing style i must admit that i love it :D

And the storyline was really riveting me

I liked the dark and hopeless progress of it for it really made the story realistic

This keeps you reading on and hoping for an happy and which sadly never comes

Conserning the end i have to say that i really wished for an happy end and am quite dissappointed now for not getting one

all in all great story with a bitter after aftertaste :(
Aquatic Smores chapter 33 . 4/19/2012
Wow...

That's all I can say...

Wow...

That was amazing. It had me and it kept hold until the story was over. In the end, they were together, but was it worth it? Was it worth holding on to that one person that you loved? In the end, I suppose that answer was... yes... it was.

Anyway, it was amazing. :,)
sweetygirly521 chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
I normally don't review but this is really good and realistic ending, not just everyone is happy in the end but truly realistic. It's so beautiful.
minako25 chapter 33 . 2/28/2012
i'm not sure whether that was a happy ending or a sad one. in fact, i don't know how to feel. i'm so... captivated and surprised.