Reviews for Pieces
update?!
Volkster chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I just started on your "security blanket" trilogy and I've got to say I really love it! I know it's been a while since you updated but, I'd love to see this story completed!
dawndwilson chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
hey so i have been following this story from the start and i was just wondering if u were gonna finish it?
dawndwilson chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
just wondering if u r gonna finish this story?
endlessdreamer13 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Please tell me you're going to finish this fic/series? This whole thing is breaking my heart. I started tearing up at one point.
A chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
omg please tell me you're alive still you can't leave the story like this!
RazorbladesInMyHair chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
oh god..no..this story's never gonna continue...whyyy *cries as if tons of spaghetti were thrown at me*
Cdngirl01 chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Still not giving up on this fic!
undertheopensky chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
undertheopensky chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
im really enjoying this story and i've saw that you haven't updated in a while. i hope you do but because this is a good story that should be continued :)
moose chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
please don't give up on this story. I really love it, u made me weep!
jonagold chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
really enjoying this fic eventhough it's extremely heartbreaking at the moment...
AcexofxSpades chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
omg i needed you to update this like 2 months ago lmao jk no rush, but yeah this is going really well and it'd be a shame if you didn't finish. your writing just flows so well and you've done really well with the characterization :) i love the way you write brittany haha it makes me smile. anyway, if you update soon, i'll give you a duck lol :D
hammy19 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Great story I hope you update agin soon because this is too good of a story to let just be a cliffhanger like this. I love it Great job
hands19 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Hey I hope you update this story soon I love it and I love everywhere you have taken this story its really good.