Reviews for Azure Kitsune
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awesome sauce, this is looking to be a great fic. Loved the races you chose for Shinji and Toji, as well as the fact that you managed to explain the EVA plotline so well.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Love the story so far, can hardly wait for more.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
make naruto appear.

It will be funney.
Archnecromancer King chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I really like the cold fire. The Arctic Fox, holds the very cold temperatures as -50 C. There is a legend that has been passed from generation to generation, about the Northern Lights and its existence. This legend has it that: a beautiful red fox ran down a mountain in the far north. She was tired from running so much and sink in the dense snow. The fox had to rest, the tail of it could not keep up much longer. Suddenly, as the fox ran through the mountains, his tail started playing in the snow, creating sparks of light and color. In fact, the old word for the Aurora Borealis in Finland was "revontulet"which means fire fox.

I'm sorry the double post.
Archnecromancer King chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
For God's sake, finish this excellent story, please!
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This is a great story. I look forward to the next update. I wonder how the leader of the Enforcers will react to Shinji being from the 9-tailed fox clan.

I wonder if Kitsune is the yoko version of Alucard. Either way, I hope you will update this again soon.
fanofmany chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Ima "guess" Touji is with Kokoa and nice omake XD
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
This update has a little more Shinji/Kurumu action, and I've added Mizore to the roster, since I didn't think pairing her up with Toji was a good idea. (Don't worry about poor Toji. If you read this chapter, you'll see who I'm gonna pair him up with later on) And I will be revealing Tsukune's new super power in the next chapter.

somehow I suspect poor Toji will be with Kokoa.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
how about updating some of your older fanfic before these ones? i'm still waiting to see what happens in Rei Unleashed
korrd chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I like it. I'd like to ask for the pairing to be Shinji/Kurumu/Mizore. Now while Kurumu and Mizore fight in canon, I think both can be convinced to share easier than Moka. My reasoning for this is that Mizore being a yuki-onna would be more willing to make concessions for a relationship, and that Kurumu as a succubus originally wanted the entire male student body to be her harem so I can't see her complaining too much so long as she had equal time from Shinji. Update soon.
ReisFriend chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
OH YEAH! Looks like you put my suggestions in a good use. I really like how things have turned up on our hero. Kurumu pleading Shinji to make her come so hard several times during their weeks and Toji getting upset because a lot more powerful monster thinks that Toji's kind are weaker. The fight with Kotsubo was great and the way Mizore reacted when Shinji held her and saw her underwear. Then Yukari made them grope each other and follow her. I'm really looking forward for the next chapter where the perilous journey awaits them. And I loved the Omakes.
Lord Balmung chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Awesome update. It was a really good chpt. Update soon
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
AWESOME! So I take it this means you've gotten rid of the writers block?
animefan29 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
That was a good fight, the ice fire was a surprise. Personally I was expecting Shinji to use illusions, which is one of the traditional powers of the Kitsune. There is actually a legend of a man who was lost in the woods. He stumbled upon a large inn, where the beautiful landlady took him in. The man was treated to delicious meal, a bath in a hot spring, and a nice thick futon, comforter, and pillow to sleep on. When the man woke the next morning he found that the inn was actually a run-down shack, the left-overs from his meal revealed it to be leaves and mud, the hot spring was just a scummy pond, and he slept on nothing more than hardwood floor with a thin tattered cloth and a log for a pillow.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Nice section and hot, though right now, this Yukari makes me wanna smack her but good.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »