Reviews for Have I Told You Lately?
hello2708 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was the funniest fanfiction I have ever read. Please get back to writing. I love your stories and you are the best Bade writer on the website. Please start writing again!
Artistard3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was so perfect and omfg I love it so much agakskdnxksndkxmxkejxndkkddn
kleiol chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
that was perfect
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This never fails to make me laugh. You, specifically, never do, actually. So please go become a comedian. Thanks, I'll wait here.

Also write more bade while you're at it.
breakingworlds chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i LOVE this. best ever. pretty much i just laughed the whole time because this is TOTALLY what goes on inside the head of jade west. it was hilarious. and i lovelovelove that she thinks beck's dad is hot. because she totally would. man. i just love this so much. i want to take it behind the cafeteria and get it pregnant.
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
awesome! truly epic :) I love Jade so much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was absolutely hilarious. I loved it. Jade sounds so much like me actually! Her thought process is the exact same as mine, I just do a better job concealing it and being nice to everyone. :D
It was all perfectly in character though. Second chapter maybe?
Nina chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was so awesome and funny! I love your Jade :-)
raven ariela chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
dude or dudette that rocked seriously KILLER!
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was hilarious!

TRULY EPIC.
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Your stiry is hilarious and Jade talks exactly like my friend (except all that stuff about having sex) and we're in 6th grade
Myriddin chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Frickin epic. Just epic. Hilarious and so well written. From the perverted fish, to Jade's fish-killing plot, to her thing for Beck's dad because he made her a cheese sandwich, all of it rocked. And Beck's freakout of Jade thinking James was hot was awesome.
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FIC IVE READ SO FAR LIKE I LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN AND YOURE AWESOME OKAY SO Moving on. Ive read 6 bade fics of yours and. they. are. all. FUCKING. GOOD. Enough said.
Ohsnapitzlara chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This fic is beast... It's seriously amazing...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »