Reviews for Grass Stains
Eclare Drama chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I loved it so much it was sweet cute and ...so...eclare.
sophiainterrupted chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is so very very detailed and well-written, and I'm so very very turned on.

Ignore that last part. Or don't. That's up to you. How did I just discover this? I mean, really this is amazing!

Christ, please please please don't stop writing - you are such an incredible writer. I can never compare...
LITTLE NECRO chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Lol
Isabel chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i love it
she-wore-a-raspberry-beret chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
ok so i read this when it was first published and i always come back to it and reread it- it's just THAT good. you did an amazing job! the characters were so on point, and it completely felt like them. i love it, would be an understatement!
vampd chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMFG i loved that I mean the whole playing games thing that they do wicked but Hot at the same time
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
that was so hot... I LOVE YOU!
CStardust chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
The best Eclare smut on this entire site by miles.

-lessthenthree- I adore you.
Ana3498 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think my other review for your other story pretty much covers this one, too. But I got an idea, how bout you write a one-shot about the time they had sex in Morty, like you mentioned in the story? Just an idea!
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I LOVED IT! :) Your stories are quickly becoming my favorite! I can't wait for more!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
SO THIS. THIS. I CAN'T EVEN.

I am going to put you on author alert because... ohmygod. I expect more amazingness from you.

There are no words. I can't even.

I wish I could write this well.
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
WOW Great Story
clareandeliforever chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
what if im not a lady hmmm? JUST KIDDING! im a lady! i've always wonderd if guys do read this stuff! hahhahaah anyway! good story!
PermissionToFly chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was great! just like your last "fist" one :))

u are a fav author of mine :))
ThenIWasLikeWoah chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awesome! I feel dirty now lol )