Reviews for 7 Minutes
Jem 4ever chapter 46 . 2/6
Damn you for making me cry again. I went to YouTube and picked the one where Rachel sang this song. I don't have anything else to say. :'(
Jem 4ever chapter 39 . 2/6
Okay, so you've officially made me cry and if I was given word that Faberry WOULD happen, this would be very bad. But I liked this chapter, and that Quinn reached out. I hope Rachel reciprocates it. :'(
Jem 4ever chapter 30 . 2/6
Can't wait for another "getting to know each other (Faberry) encounter"! Great chapter. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 26 . 2/6
Ooooohhh. I can't wait until I can have Quinn go all "protective HBIC" over Rachel getting slushied in my story! And reading this just makes me so much more excited! This was great, and I do hope Rachel finds out about what Quinn did! Great job! :) Also, love that she wore Quinn's jacket to school. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 23 . 2/6
This was really good. Haha, Santana scares me too sometimes...hope the next chapter is all about Faberry also. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 20 . 2/6
This was great! Awkward Faberry-ness dinner with Rachel's dads. Can't wait for it. Great job on this! Lol I love Rachel's rule of 'not looking into Quinn's eyes for longer than 2 seconds' and Quinn trying to make her nervous. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 16 . 2/6
Uh, oh. Awkwardness Faberry...this can only go two ways...
Jem 4ever chapter 14 . 2/6
This isn't going to end well...
Jem 4ever chapter 13 . 2/6
Oh, no. I should've known. Santana and surprises (ending well) go together like cheetahs and antelopes...this isn't going to be good. I'm guessing this is what Britt was talking about? And that Q is going to be kind of the "hero" that saves Rachel from this awful, awful disaster? Let's hope so...on to the next chapter...
Jem 4ever chapter 12 . 2/6
Haha, the HBIC coming out cause she wanted to pair with Rachel. That was good. I really liked this chapter and hope to see MORE FABERRY SOON. Okay, on to read more. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 7 . 2/6
Ooooooooo...more sexual tension. Cant wait. This was a good chapter. And Britt is right; Q and Rach can totally double with her and San. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 6 . 2/6
Yes! Quinn is going to get Rachel...You know, I should really be WRITING instead of READING right now. Oh, well. On to read more (this is more fun). XD
Jem 4ever chapter 5 . 2/6
Haha, I love post-drunk Rachel's thoughts! This was great! On to read more! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 4 . 2/6
Oooooooo...I liked this. I usually don't like reading about them drinking (I don't understand the entertainment of it), but I like how you're doing it. Not too much on the drunkenness/drinking. Great job so far! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 2/6
Omg, omg, omg, omg. Okay, so half of my brain is focused on watching Leverage on TV, and the other half is just like 'omg, omg, omg, Faberry making out in a closet. Yes!' Okay, anyway. On to read more! :) :)
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »