Reviews for 7 Minutes
Jesseburnett chapter 38 . 6/14
*Quinn's feelings, sry.
Jesseburnett chapter 38 . 6/14
i think its ridiculous, as a reader, to hate on rachel at all at any point in this story. this story was obviously meant to be canon up until the point the story began. and considering Quinn and Rachel's history, specifically how quinn has treated Rachel in the past, i dont think its that ridiculous of Rachel to not immediately accept rachels feelings. i think if this story started from the begining of the show, and really got into Rachel's head like only written stories can about what she has went through, then the reader would probably have a hard time thinking Quinn deserves Rachel at all.
DARecruit chapter 50 . 5/16
I read this all in one go and all I can say is: WOW! You are incredibly talented. I went through every emotion that Quinn and Rachel did. I was frustrated and excited, hurt and hopeful. I think you did a fantastic job with every single character. Santana's wit was by far my favorite and provided the very much needed comic relief when I thought I just couldn't take it anymore. The ending was fitting (I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see their first time together, but your reasoning for that is sound and I respect that). I applaud you for writing this story and bringing in your own experience. I can't imagine how hard that would be at times, but I imagine it's also very freeing and cathartic. Bravo, my friend. And now that I've said all that I like about this story, I have one critique: I noticed you used a few phrases and terms that aren't used in American English (arse instead of ass and mum instead of mom). Small things, but I think it is important to be aware of setting and the type of language that would be used. Glee is an American show and should use the American words. Small infraction. Solid 9.5 out of 10.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 46 . 2/6
Damn you for making me cry again. I went to YouTube and picked the one where Rachel sang this song. I don't have anything else to say. :'(
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 39 . 2/6
Okay, so you've officially made me cry and if I was given word that Faberry WOULD happen, this would be very bad. But I liked this chapter, and that Quinn reached out. I hope Rachel reciprocates it. :'(
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 30 . 2/6
Can't wait for another "getting to know each other (Faberry) encounter"! Great chapter. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 26 . 2/6
Ooooohhh. I can't wait until I can have Quinn go all "protective HBIC" over Rachel getting slushied in my story! And reading this just makes me so much more excited! This was great, and I do hope Rachel finds out about what Quinn did! Great job! :) Also, love that she wore Quinn's jacket to school. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 23 . 2/6
This was really good. Haha, Santana scares me too sometimes...hope the next chapter is all about Faberry also. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 20 . 2/6
This was great! Awkward Faberry-ness dinner with Rachel's dads. Can't wait for it. Great job on this! Lol I love Rachel's rule of 'not looking into Quinn's eyes for longer than 2 seconds' and Quinn trying to make her nervous. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 16 . 2/6
Uh, oh. Awkwardness Faberry...this can only go two ways...
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 14 . 2/6
This isn't going to end well...
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 2/6
Oh, no. I should've known. Santana and surprises (ending well) go together like cheetahs and antelopes...this isn't going to be good. I'm guessing this is what Britt was talking about? And that Q is going to be kind of the "hero" that saves Rachel from this awful, awful disaster? Let's hope so...on to the next chapter...
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 12 . 2/6
Haha, the HBIC coming out cause she wanted to pair with Rachel. That was good. I really liked this chapter and hope to see MORE FABERRY SOON. Okay, on to read more. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 7 . 2/6
Ooooooooo...more sexual tension. Cant wait. This was a good chapter. And Britt is right; Q and Rach can totally double with her and San. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 2/6
Yes! Quinn is going to get Rachel...You know, I should really be WRITING instead of READING right now. Oh, well. On to read more (this is more fun). XD
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »