Reviews for 7 Minutes
What does HBIC mean?
Rezzy OneUp chapter 44 . 1/11
I almost never leave a review but i had to this time. Been reading since chapter 1 with no break.. and omg i love it! this is one of my fav fanfics EVER
Kerkor chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
Well. I was planning on finishing and possibly rereading before leaving a review, cause honestly I've loved it so much. But I had to leave something short here before I eventually give a go at a real review. Reading has never made me cry before. This has. Your writing is phenomenal, and I'm now looking forward to your novel, even though I only discovered your work today. So thank you and know that even over a year later it's still affecting people. And last but not least, have a good day :)
jazzydefe chapter 50 . 11/14/2017
I love your style of story it was so nice to read this and relate too it In my own way I hope to read more of your stuff.
Shalani chapter 49 . 11/13/2017
Awesome adorable perfect spontanious
Shalani chapter 48 . 11/13/2017
That was so cute like i am smilling so hard my cheeks hurt
Shalani chapter 47 . 11/13/2017
Watch it land on rachel and then after they when in the closet and stuff when they come out all of a sudden no one wNts to play
Shalani chapter 44 . 11/13/2017
The names that leroy and hiram call finn kill me every time
Shalani chapter 43 . 11/13/2017
I wanna see the finchel break up i know u probs already posted it but hey its still feed back plus this is an awesome story
Justanotherffaddict chapter 50 . 11/9/2017
You have an amazing talent. And I'll say atleast you tried to tell that girl how you felt for her even though she didn't reciprocate it. Atleast you're free of the "what ifs" phase and you can move on. I salute you for your bravery. Always remember that even though there's chapters in our life that closes, there's always another one that opens up so that you can start a new beginning, then maybe you can find yourself a happy ending. This story might ended but yours are just starting. So... cheer up.
Name MK chapter 50 . 8/17/2017
E.A.M I read this story and I didn't thought to review this but your part 50! it's just like fucking relatable! I understand u and ur emotions ad m gng through all this now
I just hope u r dng btr :)
Jesseburnett chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
*Quinn's feelings, sry.
Jesseburnett chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
i think its ridiculous, as a reader, to hate on rachel at all at any point in this story. this story was obviously meant to be canon up until the point the story began. and considering Quinn and Rachel's history, specifically how quinn has treated Rachel in the past, i dont think its that ridiculous of Rachel to not immediately accept rachels feelings. i think if this story started from the begining of the show, and really got into Rachel's head like only written stories can about what she has went through, then the reader would probably have a hard time thinking Quinn deserves Rachel at all.
DARecruit chapter 50 . 5/16/2017
I read this all in one go and all I can say is: WOW! You are incredibly talented. I went through every emotion that Quinn and Rachel did. I was frustrated and excited, hurt and hopeful. I think you did a fantastic job with every single character. Santana's wit was by far my favorite and provided the very much needed comic relief when I thought I just couldn't take it anymore. The ending was fitting (I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see their first time together, but your reasoning for that is sound and I respect that). I applaud you for writing this story and bringing in your own experience. I can't imagine how hard that would be at times, but I imagine it's also very freeing and cathartic. Bravo, my friend. And now that I've said all that I like about this story, I have one critique: I noticed you used a few phrases and terms that aren't used in American English (arse instead of ass and mum instead of mom). Small things, but I think it is important to be aware of setting and the type of language that would be used. Glee is an American show and should use the American words. Small infraction. Solid 9.5 out of 10.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 46 . 2/6/2017
Damn you for making me cry again. I went to YouTube and picked the one where Rachel sang this song. I don't have anything else to say. :'(
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »