Reviews for The Wizard of Zo
LoverOfAnime1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
If they made this into an episode; it would be the fourth time that Ash has to crossdress into a girl. But otherwise, love it!
Peirin chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
::can't stop laughing:: YES! That was absoluthgrj...I can spel...Anyway, it was absoluthgrj perfect! I loved it! ::glomps Tracey:: *CLANG* ::Satine's voice:: Oh these...silly costumes... ::Normal voice:: Well, great job and again, that was great...perfect...absoluthckvcdihfjdfj...yeah!
SephiDarshu chapter 7 . 5/9/2003
I just read that entire story. I have to say it's the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time! So great. Love that ending. Very well casted, I was even able to hear in my head the Pokemon characters' voices in these parts. Very good. Keep up the awesome work!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 7 . 11/16/2002
That was so funny! I loved Brock as the lion!
thehypermedian chapter 7 . 10/28/2002
Yay! ::giggles:: I luv it, Splendid job!
bannonluke chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
LOL! Great ending!
bannonluke chapter 5 . 6/15/2002
Great! Please continue. I know this ain't likely, but will there by AAML? I mean, Misty's playing a boy (kinda) and Ash is a girl (type cast again), so there's no reason why not
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/14/2002
i love the story. when will there be more chapters? please continue.
Mesa Miscina chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
HAHAHA! That was great. You should read my version of the wizard of oz. But anyways, keep writing, this story was great. tell me when you update
Spiffy chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
*lol* Yay! I can't wait for chapter 5! But alas, I must. I also find it funny that you made Tracey the Tin Man, since ever since I was a baby I've been afraid of the Tin Man, and I'm not too fond of Tracey, either. *sniffles* MEOWTH IS DEAD! *explodes*
Azil chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I'm lovin' this story Good job. can't wait 'till the next chapter.
Detective Superman chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
Tehe! My favoritist story! :) MUWAHAHAHA! Evilness, mule!
p e i r i n chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
::claps:: That's oh so priceless! But...you killed James! ::cries:: Oh well, it's still good! Who's gonna be who? I can't wait!
Detective Superman chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hehe. Love this story. And that pic you drew duriong health class. That was great.
p e i r i n chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Aw, poor Myko! Well, I'll help with the reviews!::yealls:: Kitty! Aless! Chante! Read her ficcy! ::dusts off hands:: There, that should do it! That fic is simply brillaiant! I can't wait to see what happens next! (Forgive me, but is Tracey going to be in it?)