Reviews for Future of the Mockingjay
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. I CRIED. I LOVED AND IM SO SAD ITS OVER. PLEASE WRITE MORE YOU ARE AMAZING 3
jasmine chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Beautifully written with a good ending. Not ashamed to say I cried.
RoseWing-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Already, I can tell that this story is good! The descriptions easily could have come out of the Hunger Games books, seeing as how well-written they were! :)
Browniangel chapter 26 . 4/25/2012
Bravo! I wanted Peeta to come back..Did he really die? It was an awesome story, I love when I am not sure how the story is going to end. It was so sad, like I lost Peeta. Poor Rue she doesn't even know how her father died. It must have been hard for her to grow up with out her father. I was happy that Gale didn't end up with Katniss. I'm was surprised that he was married and had children. I was overwhelmed that he stayed to be there for his best friend Katniss. This was brilliant written, you capture their characters tons tee. Great job on your 1st story. Can't wait to read any other story you have written.
Amazing chapter 26 . 4/25/2012
I love it so much your a genius but I was kinda hoping that Peeta would come back (not die)but it's your choice

PS ether way your writing is amazing
Browniangel chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
Wow didnt see that coming, I don't like Gale for Katniss. I can understand why Peeta feels the need to leave because of his children and the love for Katniss. I can't believe he going to leave, I just can't.

I was so upset that Katniss kissed Gale. How could she say that about Peeta the difference between there kisses. Gale left her and knew she needed someone but he didn't care. Peeta did.

I have 4 more chapters to catch up. I'm in sock, this is amazing my emotions are all over the place.
Browniangel chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
Aw these last few chapters were brilliant. Poor Katniss she fight her nightmares and poor Peeta is try to keep his sanity. I was worried that Peeta was getting tired of Katniss crying over the past but it so much more...I'm worried for them cause now they have children that could get hurt. I needed to finish reading the next chapter to see what going to happen. So in love with this story.
Browniangel chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Poor Haymitch is in the hospital but at least he had a great time even tho he doesn't remember it. I love the gift Peeta and Katniss brought him, I wonder if he broke it when he fell?

What is Katniss trying so hard to hide? She knows Peeta always understand and will help through what bothering her. I guess I will see in the next chapter, I am so excited to find out what going on. Awesome job by the way...love this story.
Browniangel chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Aw the last few chapter were amazing. I understand why it was important to Katniss to meet Matt before Annie's funeral.

It made me cry to here everyone say those wonderful things about Annie. I know it was hard for Katniss because she always felt guilty about Finnick dying.

It was nice that Matt had lunch with Katniss and her family. I was sure that Matt was going to be honored that Peeta and Katniss names their son Finnick.

It was a sad trip to district 4 to say goodbye to their friend Annie but they were able to spend time with Katniss mom and Annie son.
Browniangel chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
This was a very heartfelt chapter. I loved that Katniss and Peeta are still with Katniss mom. It give Katniss more time to bond with her mom.

I don't understand why it was so important that Katniss needed to go over and see Matt. I'm not sure if Peeta was a little upset, cause of the way he closed the door.

I wonder how Matt going to handle meeting Katniss.
Browniangel chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Aw how sad that Peeta doesn't remember some things like his favorite color. It's sweet that Katniss reminds him of what he forgotten.

It's sad that their children know something bad has happen but not enough to understand how horrible it really was.

I dont think Annie family is going to be upset that Katniss named her son after Finnick.

Awesome chapter
Browniangel chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This great chapter I love how Katniss is till the same person. I was wondering if she was going to talk more about Gale with Greasy Sae but she didn't.

I almost lost it when Katniss saw Peeta like that when she got home. I was very worried for Katniss. Then my heart broke when he told Katniss that Annie is dead. What happen I guess I'll have to read the next chapter. It so sad but awesome...
Browniangel chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
How sad that Katniss had to go to the forest to clean her mind but only then she remember, poor Prim's death. How she questioned Gale if it was his bomb that he created. At least she was able to think and clear her mind.

I love how she runs into Haymitch and she telling him to take care of himself, to cute. Let see what going to happen in the next chapter.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Wow what a chapter I thought Gale visit was going to a nice visit, boy was I wrong. Didn't Gale see that Katniss is married and has a child. He started out being happy for them but then what happen.

I can't believe Gale had the nerve to stay he in love with Katniss, right in front of Peeta.

Wow I going to find out what going to happen in the next chapter this is awesome.
Browniangel chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Wow Katniss hasn't seen Gale in 20 years and now he at her front door. I got a little worried how she hug and got emotional if Gale but he was her best friend.

I'm happy that Peeta is always the better man. It looks like Gale was happy that Katniss and Peeta have a daughter.

Loving this story I'm going to see why is Gale there at Katniss and Peeta home.